for Love and Hatred

4/8/2019 c2 Oc
I do hope that you will update your story,maybe create a new Diablo story with new demon or even demoness taking over as Ruler of Hell and demons and other dark beings one that will make things interesting.
2/16/2019 c2 Guest
Please, Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,
Pllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
I hope you will update this story when Auriel and Mephisto Finally have some time together. This is absolutely genius and creative and I still hope for a new chapter and continuing of this story Love and Hatred. Please and please.
1/10/2019 c1 Guest
Please update soon, I am dying for reading this further
1/6/2019 c2 Guest
Please, i Hope you will continue with love and hatred. After the dialogues Mephisto has with Auriel in heroes of the storm, it just makes more sense that they had some sort of friendship or partner in crime thing.
Hope you will update soon.
9/6/2018 c1 EstoriaElysian
fascinating
9/3/2018 c1 C4oJZ
Veri n1c37vNst0riPx
8/2/2018 c1 Guest
Please, please, please, please, please! I hope you are not giving up on this story! This is an absolutely amazing idea (love and hatred) for a fanfic and I love it so much! But I hope more that you author are okay cause it's been now a month or more since last update. Hugs!
7/22/2018 c1 Guest
Hello, when will you update? Peace and hug
6/26/2018 c2 Dark
Yessssssss... This is shaping up to be so fantastic, I can already feel myself getting excited. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/22/2018 c2 Guest
I do have one question, in the book Stom of Light when Auriel is draping Al'maeish round Tyrael shoulders, she could also sense Tyrael emotions, that Tyrael lied that he's concealment was for her. Do you think that is possible when Auriel will heal Mephisto? That she will sense his conflict between hate and love towards hope?
5/2/2018 c2 3LunaRose2468
Oooooooo, I am liking this already! Can't wait for more! :D
5/2/2018 c2 Guest
I LOVE YOU TERU! This chapter made me so excited and i adore every singel words between mephriel. I catched up your ending when Mephisto is doing the wink! It makes to a perfect referens to the original lore when mephisto is doing the deal about Inarius with the angiris council!
I will stay super tuned for future chapters!