for Mother's Day

5/6/2018 c1 JasmineFlower
I'm not angry and thanks for letting me know.
5/5/2018 c1 Fiana
I'm very patient and take your time
5/4/2018 c1 JasmineFlower
If you like can you do Sherlock Holmes meet the Finding Nemo gang? Your choice.
5/4/2018 c1 WinxGirl
Wow! This is a great (early) Mother's Day fanfic! Now, here's what I've got (everything is humanized by the way):

Marlin and Dory have a whole day to themselves when Nemo has school with his friends and Hank helping Mr. Ray, Charlie, Jenny, Gill and the Tank Gang (Lab Gang in this humanized version) are getting their different types of jobs after moving in, Bruce, Anchor and Chum have given Dory the day off from meeting with the Innocent-Friendly support group as the three have to go get new cases for their phones (today modern technology is used in this fanfic) from the store and Bailey accompanies Destiny to see the optician to get a new pair of glasses for her. Marlin and Dory decide to have a picnic in the park. (Their home is in Manhattan, New York so they will be in the Central Park.) However, they have to make sure that nothing can go wrong until the day is over when the others return home.
5/5/2018 c1 320Brittneyd.k
I saw all the requests.
Human Nemo: I am working on it, yours I will probably do first.
Sherlock Holmes: I'm afraid I never seen any of the adaptions except a few clips here and there. I am so sorry. I just don't want to ruin it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service