for Bella

4/8 c16 xcombixgirlx
Yes! Thank you!
3/16 c16 9UnfamiliarSky
Beyond thrilled to see this update! Loved the Christmas meeting if families. Cants wait for more!
3/15 c16 100BeChloeIsLegit
I think I actually squealed when I received the email notification that this had been updated. It is so good, and so worth the wait! I love how the Beales have taken Beca and Gail into their family. Love how Beca loves Chloe and vice versa.

I hope Chicago gets what he deserves and Aubrey manages to somehow get back her friendship with Chloe. She seems to want that and doesn't follow in her family's hunter mentality. Thank you for sharing.
3/15 c16 Guest
Wow throwing out the rules, looks like the wolves have more humanity then the humans.
6/8/2020 c14 1ALJ4069
*I'm in love with this story... I hope u keep updating... just saying... Chloe & Stacie would make awesome wolves
6/8/2020 c15 ALJ4069
I'm in love with this story... I u keep updating... Just saying Stacie & Chloe would awesome wolves
6/3/2020 c15 Guest
Exciting that you’re updating this story againn! Can’t wait for more.
6/2/2020 c15 brc18272
I am sooo glad that you continue with this story! :-)
Stay safe ya all!
6/2/2020 c15 Aira
Yasss. You finally updated! Thanksss! Been waiting for this! Keep updating author! Keep safe!
5/31/2020 c15 9UnfamiliarSky
Oh daaaaaamn!

Thank you! I can’t wait for more!
5/31/2020 c15 until its gone
So happy to see an update! Loved the chapter! Nice having chloe in on the action and interesting that Stacie knows. Looking forward to the next one :)
5/31/2020 c15 100BeChloeIsLegit
I was thrilled to get the notification that you had posted an update. I can't find the words to express how exciting this was. I'm glad that Chloe got to see what Beca had been warning her about. And I'm also glad that it looks like Beca and Chloe are back together.
3/10/2020 c14 Ritchelle
Please please please update author! Super love your storieess!
1/19/2020 c3 Guest
Is it weird that I thought beca was a werewolf and was Bella
1/19/2020 c14 Ak47anon