for Wizards and Mutants

5/11 c14 lonewolf420
Damn. So good. Hope this one's still going. Really hope it's not inactive. Make sure Dumbledore isn't informed about the trial till it's to late. After all fudge wouldn't want to share the glory, Bones wouldn't trust him. And of course none of the mutants would want him there. Plus they got an excuse it's an emergency session, he has school to run, and with it being last min. The letter just didn't get to him in time. After all that's what they tried in Harry's trial in the books either way even if this is the last chapter posted I loved what was there
3/9 c10 ThunderClaw03
May the gods have mercy on Hogwarts, between Leah and the twins and the rest of the mutant at Hogwarts I'm surprised somebody hasn't died.
10/28/2019 c10 7Jaguar The RainWing
Please update!
6/15/2019 c2 N. A. Wennerholm
Scum like those people at that lab deserves to die because they are messing with things they have no right to. After all, there are extra-Biblical writings that talk about pre-flood times and what went on besides what was written in Genesis and other Biblical Books that reference that time period and some of what is talked about in here are similar to that so as a result was partly what lead to the fool plus many other cultures around the world have their flood stories and mention similar events along with others not mentioned. And the big main reason for the flood was to purge the Earth of the corruption and evil and for the people saved along with the chosen animals is for the purpose of starting over. But yet a prophecy was given that the wrongdoing that happened during the time of Noah along with what went on during Sodom and Gomorrah would be repeated but this time the purge and purification of the Earth would be by Fire. Now you would think Humanity would but apparently not. Even though a very small amount of the Population do get it and will be saved while the rest will be destroyed for their disobedience which is sin and also referred to as criminal actions and behavior.
3/9/2019 c7 ThunderClaw03
I feel sorry for the boys at Hogwarts that can't take No as an answer. Update soon
3/7/2019 c9 ThunderClaw03
I think Hermione has a group of friends for life now update soon
3/7/2019 c4 ThunderClaw03
The guy that can't take no may want to run for there lives.
3/7/2019 c3 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. Dumbledore and many other plans are now up in somk update soon
3/7/2019 c1 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. I can't wait to see what happens next update soon
2/7/2019 c9 ej-83
Lol..well..weasleys will loose n never hv to chance to be friendly with harry n others coz obviously they hv insulted him..lol..let the chaos begin when he claims all of his titles..lets c what they will do n react..
9/28/2018 c6 28Sakura Lisel
Hey since half of the X-Men, and the Brotherhood, appear to be teenagers, shouldn't this story be in the X-Men Evolution over in the Cartoons category? That X-Men category fits the teen version of the the two teams better I think, than having the story in the X-Men Movies xover section.
5/3/2018 c1 1Myfangirlheart67
I like it can't wait for the new chapter
5/2/2018 c1 lonewanderer092
i am interested and would like to see where this goes.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service