for A Twelve Step Program to Omnipotence

18m c24 SandZdragon
When you have to much content
13h c16 SandZdragon
I find this offensive its not our fault that our sheets are demons from hell, okay?
14h c12 SandZdragon
lol he must have regretted that or got fired
11/16 c61 lucasg234
I love your story and hope you continue! Don’t let reviewers get you down, for some reason the MCU reading base seems to be way more toxic than other categories.
11/16 c2 Ahtu
Bruce's blood? Seems rather risky, no?

It turned even him into a mindless beast, that it took ages to figure out a way to at least... Domesticate, if not actually tame.

The other man that tried that, turned completely insane.

Also, I don't love the idea of being a bulky golem... Especially not one with obstacles sticking out of my elbow's.

I hope there's a plan to rectify those issues down the line...
11/16 c1 Ahtu
You could digitize it on a device with no connection, copy it down to a couple of drives that you store away in hidden locations as back-up's. I'd do that, probably put in a so called time capsule in the earth somewhere. Using natural unique markers to triangulate its location.

Also destroy the equippment you used to put it on said drives afterwards. Just to be extra careful.

TBH, using physical copies is actually way more risky. Hidden USB drives are far more safe.
11/15 c36 MushroomGloomCorner
...your fun facts have REALLY been throwing me for loops. Like really.
Oh and Sterns, as always, makes for great comedic relief
11/15 c35 MushroomGloomCorner
Well...fuck
Actually, maybe don't. Since that's what got you here in the first place
11/15 c30 MushroomGloomCorner
...can't say I expected for him to be THAT straightforward, how will this affect the Narrative I wonder
11/14 c16 MushroomGloomCorner
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
11/14 c15 MushroomGloomCorner
TITAN solutions?! I cannot stop laughing! What an inside joke! This guy, really, only he would name a company after a promise like that
11/14 c13 MushroomGloomCorner
When I tell you I cackled
11/14 c11 MushroomGloomCorner
Shivers
11/14 c9 MushroomGloomCorner
Thank you for continuing. If people don't like your story, they should just leave. While your story isn't a heroic one (right now anyway) not everyone is a hero. Regardless of the morality of your character, this is fiction and there is nothing wrong exploring different sides to a story or different aspirations of the possible. I obviously wouldn't condone such things in reality, but in a story I always welcome a new perspective whether it be chaotic neutral or lawful evil. I can respect a character with a bottom line
11/14 c7 MushroomGloomCorner