for Let Me Tell You About The Time I

6/4/2020 c1 27Natalie Rushman
Really neat take. I like what you did with this.
1/8/2019 c1 Guest
I may be wrong, but I don't believe Loki is permanently dead. He dropped all kinds of hints in Infinity War - "undying loyalty," "The sun will shine on us again" - and if Thor could survive the cold of space long enough to be rescued, Loki certainly can. After all, he's a frost giant! Not to mention that he's faked his death before. Besides, would Disney make a TV series about a dead guy?
That being said, I love your story! I missed it when it was first posted. I think the entire story is well-written but I especially like the ending and the first-person narrative. Now, back to check on whether I missed other storirs of yours.
5/11/2018 c1 46LRRH17
This is absolutely fantastic. I've never read a story that's told from Loki's 1st person point-of-view! You have his voice and personality down 100%. I honestly hope this is how it all works out in the next movie.
5/3/2018 c1 18OnePieceDoesExist
The feels! This was such a good characterization of Loki I loved it! Sarcastic but sincere. The last line "dont worry ill see all of you again" is great!
5/3/2018 c1 59Windy Darlington
**whistles long and low** Damn, this is impressive and I loved it, not to mention totally emotional and fabulous. (Unfortunately I'm one of the few who'd rather leave Loki to death's embrace, but still. . .) This was done exactly right and perfectly Loki. I'm excited to see how much of this epic theory comes through in Avengers 4, if any at all. Sometimes I'm mind-blowingly impressed with how spot-on a fellow fan can be about something yet to be. But then, you have to think about how there IS that saying that two clever people can have the same idea or something along at line. . . Anyway, this was perfect and I loved it.

WH