FanFiction.Net
for Fate of a World

5/12/2018 c1 11USS Infinity U.N.S.C
Me gusta mucho como vas llevando la historia, la princesa si juega bien sus cartas tendra un aliado como ninguno,
Sobre todo si su reino esta sobre un yacimiento petrolero, que hiciera parecer a Texas como un aficionado
5/9/2018 c1 Vercingetorix Rex
I asked another author who read the novels too, and he told me that the anime was shit because it had completely forgotten the dark side of the runes OO (I read in a fanfiction Foz), but it had me disagreeably surprised because the anime does not even mention it! -_-

I do not have read the novels and only watched the anime also I totally ignore how the author describes them in the novels. I do not know if Saito and Louise are occ, on the contrary, the way you described them is too cute

continue please
5/4/2018 c1 GB
Hi! This is an interesting fanfic. There is one thing I want to know. How does the LN end? Can you give me a spacebattles link on that? Can you elaborate it a little bit here? I'm really curious, thanks a lot.
5/3/2018 c1 SpudyPotato
I'm always looking out for a good Zero and GATE crossoverS and now you're putting them together! Really looking forward to this one and thanks for dealing with Saito and Louise real quick like that.

Keep it up mate!
5/3/2018 c1 3last admiral
Yeah! i was waiting for this, thank you! Also, please have saito ditch that bitch louise and shipped with henrietta and tabitha instead, cause i want to see saito established a constitutional dual monarchy of tristain and gallia by marry them both. or, have tristain trasform to constitutional monarchy akin to Meiji Reforms cause im tired of republic wank fanfiction that deposed monarch like henrietta for no solid reason. Also, when the next gate fic, the Van Doos fought here? whats your progress on that? please reply me ASAP about your decision of my suggestion, wheter you pick it or not.
5/3/2018 c1 CommonwealthFlip
Pls do more chapters
5/3/2018 c1 Saisri
so weird and not intresting
427 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29