FanFiction.Net
for Fate of a World

9/30/2020 c25 itsFAX
best EarthFoz crossover fanfiction ever.
i just read it in one sitting.
9/26/2020 c25 Teo
the story you write is one of the best fanfiction that I know of.
It might be interesting if an epidemic happened in halkeginia. I think it would be very interesting also to bring in the elves at some point in history. well done for all the work done, continue :)
9/18/2020 c4 4MAJORMATT1234
I am impressed! You've done a lot of research on politics for this
8/31/2020 c25 scl04
This story is really great, the way that Earth has affected Halkeginia after the introduction between both worlds is really believable in a lot of areas such as politics for example. Besides that the development of the characters has been espectacular as well and the changes made to both Saito and Louise were of my liking from the get go.

Now I'll be waiting for more, things are certainly getting spicy with the knowledge of the Pope and Julio's powers and Romalia having a weapons from Earth (and without mentioning the fact that they have the hint of the weapons appearing in the Elven lands, so maybe they'll try to talk with them soon enough?...I'll have to wait and see I guess).

Thanks for all your hard work! ;D
8/11/2020 c25 9thegoldenboy2188
I pmed you please respond back.
6/16/2020 c24 The Wendigo King
I've said this before and I'm saying it again.

Halkegania is purely an existential threat for earth. In time once they understand the scientific method properly as a society and learn to exploit their powers fully the people of earth are completely screwed.

In the light novel the Pope was even planning to destroy the humans of earth to make room for Halkeganians. He had access to doomsday magic and wanted to blow us all up with the special kind of void magic.

Here, thankfully the CIA and the Canadian forces have already discovered the truth about the Pope being a void mage and that he has weapons and is planning something. They have even started to crack down on Colbert's reverse engineering of aircraft technology and prevented them from acquiring modern guns, explosives and other weapons but it's only a matter of time.

Unless the people of earth have found countermeasures to magic at some point whether its fifty or a hundred years we'll have teleporting giant golems, tanks, flying battleships and people who can open a portal anywhere on earth through void magic and drop troops and bombs, use illusions through wind magic and disguise as anyone as well as turn invisible.

We won't be laughing then. This isn't like Game of Thrones where only a handful of people have magic and most magic isn't useful. Even as it is Halkegania as depicted in canon could even defeat WW1 forces due to their magic advantages.

Halkegania has things that can destroy earth, from entities like the Water Spirit that can cause natural disasters, void magic capable of opening portals to other dimensions, summoning, mind control, necromancy with intelligent regenerating zombies, teleportation like with the mirror, Julio's power to control animals and others.

So again, all this should be addressed by the CIA and other earth forces in the story. Like what do they even understand about magic? Can people of earth replicate it? If the answer is no, then an invasion of earth or destruction of earth humans is inevitable.
6/16/2020 c25 The Wendigo King
I've said this before and I'm saying it again.

Here, thankfully the CIA and the Canadian forces have started to crack down on Colbert's reverse engineering of aircraft technology and prevented them from acquiring modern guns, explosives and other weapons but it's only a matter of time.

6/15/2020 c25 9Robo Reader 21
No matter what or how the pope feels, he ain't gonna get any sympathy from people. Though he is overestimating the elves capabilities. They don't care what transpire in Halk and the only reason they learn about the void mage in the LN is cause of backroom trade some of them do with Gallia. But even they, with what record of their survived, don't exactly know the power of void. Just that its very anti-spirit and such they view it as unnatural.

Vittorio is underestimating Earth. They've dealt with such two-face thinking. Hell, they still deal with that and on a more complex level. To Halk, this plan may be considered cunning, but to America and Canada it stuff seen in cartoons.

Glad that Saito recognized some of these vehicles. Who doesn't know what a tiger tank is? Especially when it has either the Axis or Nazi symbol on it. Although, it is weird how most of them are in good condition. Preservation spell is a thing but that would be cast AFTER they were found which means they could've been exposed to the elements for a long time prior to that. Then there is the factor of how worn were they when they were brought in since the spell bringing them in is not accurate like that.

Saito going for the katana like in canon is a good move. Would've liked to hear him mention how they are considered national treasure in Japan due to how ingrain in history they are. Here's hoping he can get it appraised. It might have been made by a fame blacksmith. And while his reasoning for taking the AK is sound, should've taken a pistol for ease of concealment. Would also be easier to figure out when it was made and where it was than an AK since those have traveled alot, after reading the serial tag on it.

Actually, they weapons around the desert as well. It seems the the Holy Land is the center of what bring the weapons in but the spell stretches outward all the way to Halk. It appears that farther from the epicenter of things, the less frequent and bigger the weapons brought in get. Elves do collect the weapon and they recognize that if Halk has weapons like Earth, they could defeat them easy. But all they do is gather what they can and lock it away since its tainted by the void. Though I doubt the pope knows any of that.

Hope Saito isn't becoming sympathetic just because people died gathering those weapons. After all, they gathered them so they can kill the elves. That fact was made clear to him courtesy of Devers.

Clever of Saito to try to take picture INSIDE the tank. I am surprise though. I know in canon, that the tank was still operational but no rust or anything? Must've been found early after it got pulled into this world. And no crew? I think they might have died when they arrived. That's a possibility.

They have a gunboat from Nam!? Thats new. They must've dragged that thing back in secret cause there is no way they would know how to work it. Still being on the water would make it so even a preservation spell wouldn't keep it from rusting over time.

I see what Vittorio is doing by showing Saito all this. Gathering intel from an excitable kid. Using his naivete to make him reveal more about Earth. After all, he plans to invade the place.

Saito did good. I did share some of the doubts with Devers but he pulled through. Devers will make it clear this doesn't make them Even Steven but it sure helps.

This mission to Gallia seems doomed to go array. Meanwhile, the invasion of Albion is in full swing. I'm more curious to know how Mathilda is doing? Though I can see some of Earth forces ensuring the Tristain and Germanian forces suffer more loses than initially believed. Don't want them to get too strong too fast.

Like the touch of how they tired to see what was outside the path connecting the two worlds. I like Devers questions and he will not like the answers. Especially the one about what is in store for Earth.

So they actually allowed Colbert to proceed with his project. Well, at least they get something out of it. Maybe they can sneak in a critical flaw as a precaution. But yeah, until their is a massive societal change for the better in Halk, no new technology.

Its a good thing Tiffania is already in Quebec. And I doubt she'd want to leave. The kids are probably entertained as all can be and wouldn't want to leave any of that behind. Plus, they got a future options on Earth.

Now that they know about the vault, more resources will no doubt be funneled their way. If Saito mentioned that secret dock, they might be able to sneak in. It would be too risky to take things but plant some listening devices would be for the best.

To address some of the reviewers here. Earth only knows what they have seen of the void. If they knew the full extent, they wouldn't see it as a mere 'bomb' anymore but as something so much worse. And in the hands of an short temper teenager with emotional baggage who is easily swayed. And magic is naturally gonna have flaws. Nothing made is pure or without impurities. That's canon.
6/14/2020 c25 Blaze1992
I am really starting to hate a few people in this verse.
6/14/2020 c10 JJPGhost
Lol the UN, the most useless organization, i know its his job and he suppose to say that stuff, but the US is on the security council so any sanctions they try to get through are instantly veto'd if they actually stand a chance of doing any harm to US interests.
6/12/2020 c25 fencer29
At least Saito appears to be more knowledge with regards to 20th Century military technology than he was with Canada. Not only does he recognize many of these weapons even before he touches them (thereby activating his Gandalfr abilities), but there wasn't one mention of polar bears or moose.
6/11/2020 c25 44Avro 683 Lancaster
the war has reached too high a point, I don't want to know what the Pope will do when he knows that Albion's vacuum magician is in Quebec
6/11/2020 c25 8Sigma of Prisium
The CIA are way over their heads with their reasonings about Void, Romalia and the Brimiric faith. Then again they don't have alot of things to work with such as the Mirror that reveals the past, to an extent. Heck, the other elements already breaks their own reasonings. Not to mention the Elven Spirit Magic which again shows a supernatural reality with Halkeginia.

Still treating the Void as mere "bomb" when it is a force capable of affecting space-time, especially with the Quebec Gate as something that can simply be deduced in naturalistic manner.

I can also see Tristain, and the rest, develop faster and industrialize better once the application of elemental magic is revised and developed. Fire Magic for energy and forges, Earth magic for the refinement and strengthening of materials, water and wind for purification and health. Among other things.

I don't think the CIA station at Romalia can do anything much unless they plan to destroy the entire vault which I deduced is heavily guarded and watched

Would these bite the CIA-CISI in the a-s-s once they begin moving against the legitimate powers?
6/11/2020 c25 3last admiral
ITS ALIVE! When the Van Doos? Cause i tired of certain copying bastard in Gate section.
6/11/2020 c25 3semsas
Took you long enough. Lol.
426 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »