for Antifreeze

4/7/2021 c1 16Mana Sputachu
This story was a delight to read from start to finish, it's just warm (despite Kula lol) and cozy and just nice, absolutely love it!
4/4/2021 c1 IndigoApples
I’ve had this story saved on my phone for about a year with the intention to write a review but life you know? Better late than never.

First of all, thank you for writing this. Short but sweet and in character and similar to how I headcannon these character interactions.

KOF has a fandom. Sure.

But it’s small and niche, and most fics about these guys are in Spanish. Nothing wrong with that as I can speak and read Spanish but it’s definitely easier to immerse myself in a story when I can read it in English, as technically that’s my native language.

Anyway, I love what you wrote. I love that you pointed out that in theory Kula should be stronger than K’. Makes sense since she was created to kill him and is/was originally born out of artificial means. Pointing out that Maxima also has advantages was a nice touch too.

I love how sweet Kula is, the hint to how parental Maxima could be and how grumpy but tame K’ was. This was all really fun to read and slice of life stuff like this is what I crave to read about this guys within the fandom.

I know it’s a handful of years old now, but if you have more ideas, I look forward to it.
4/5/2020 c1 30LP Luna Phantom
This was amazing! Your portrayal of Kula's innocent nature and K's grumpiness was on point! I mean, what I think would be on point based on what we know about the characters.
I didn't know I needed to read this today, til I read it.
Thanks for having written it!
8/5/2018 c1 133jojoDO
Oh my god. Ahhhh! I am melting from the cuteness, kinda like all that ice cream Kula piled on top of waffles. Girl knows how to eat some sweets!

You couldn't have played that out more perfectly. From K's carefree attitude to Kula's adorable little meekness... they blended so perfect for that last little intimate moment. Oh my god... so cute! So freaking sweet~

This was an excellent, excellent oneshot. Nice job :)
5/6/2018 c1 sukoru-chan