for Entwined

6/7/2020 c1 Sera
I've been a player and fan of The King of Fighters series for about 25 years, K'/Shingo has been my favourite KOF pairing ever since K' made his debut, so it was really nice to find and read this cute fanfiction.
Thank you, keep up the good work :).
1/1/2020 c1 4HARD-YAOI-RP
Somehow this was sad, yet very cute. I love it so much
8/5/2018 c1 133jojoDO
Awwwwww K! Cmon now, dude... you deserve happiness to, ya know. Even if you are... the way you are xD that doesn't mean someone out there doesn't love ya.

Here's to K' finding true happiness with Shingo. He deserves it, just like anyone else in the world. It doesn't matter who he is or where he came from.
5/10/2018 c1 26Rex Madison
Aww. :) I don't read much yaoi when it involves sex, but sweet stuff can still be nice, and this was nice! K's angst comes through loud and clear, but the tenderness balanced it out; the angst made the tenderness more touching, even. I would've liked to see more of Shingo's thoughts (maybe some details on what he liked about K?), but the part you DID write blended in seamlessly with K's thoughts, something I've never been able to get quite right.

Anyway, this is a nice bit of fluff, so good job. :) I'll read Antifreeze when I can, and I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for the read!