for Top

3/11/2019 c1 Guest
Hahaha. That plot twist really got me! I certianly did not expect it! Great stuff!
6/22/2018 c1 23Quiet Waters
That is not the kind of on top I expected! :D

I heard a lot about your stories back in the day and now that you've returned to writing, I'd like to find out if they were as crazy and hilarious as I heard they were!

And pretty hilarious it was! Especially how you kept it kind of unclear what definition they meant by on top; bonus points for Lightning's role in it making it contextually even funnier! But other than that, it was also a seriously strong display of AleHeather chemistry!

:D,
L.W
5/27/2018 c1 10TaimmyJ
YOURE BACK! Im so excited, I only got into the TD fandom in 2017 again when you'd already left but I'd binge read your fics all the time! Great to see you got some mojo back
5/25/2018 c1 74Ways
Good to see you back. I really had a good laugh with this one. Your writing is as great as ever.
5/9/2018 c1 37Applauze
I laughed when I read this.

As I was reading this, I thought that the top was referencing something else, but when I realized that it was over bunk beds, I laughed since it seemed almost childish to be fighting over the top bunk. Yet, again, this is Alejandro and Heather and seeing that they both see the top as a sign of their dominance, they wasn't going to let it go easily.

Leave it to Lightning to find the solution for both of them, in return for them trying to vote Jo out. I used to be on the fence with AleHeather, but in the last few months, I've started to fall in love with the ship very slowly. This is a nice piece over them that was funny, but romantic in a sense.

-Josh
5/5/2018 c1 99Omegathyst
That was pretty sha-funny, great to see you writing again!
5/5/2018 c1 AnonReviewer
That was an amusing read. The misleading implications your summary gave off definitely threw me for a loop. Bunk beds instead of doing the dirty (which answered my questions on why this fic wasn't rated M) was quite a twist. You may have sha-overused Lightning's speech patterns when Aleheather spoke with him, though :P. It felt kind of forced.
5/5/2018 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
When I first read this, I got the wrong idea entirely. Then realised it was about bunk beds, so it makes sense now. I don’t think Lightning would be Heather’s type...

Brilliant story.
5/5/2018 c1 5TheBlueAzuru
Another awesome story. I'm glad to see your return.
5/4/2018 c1 493UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
Ok, I admit I may not be a big AleHeather fan, but wow, with a story like this, it totally cracked me up. I usually lost count on how many sexual references there were in one story (I could tell because of the title). And Lightning in the story being himself was definitely worth it. That made it pretty awesome.