for Ditch Day

6/15/2018 c1 Guest
Pls update Chris’ Carpool Catastrophe and I will love you forever! That thing is the best thing I’ve ever read!
5/25/2018 c1 75Ways
Just as fun to read as you were back then. I had a lot of fun with this story and got a good laugh out of it, especially the All Stars line. As always keep up the good work.
5/9/2018 c1 37Applauze
I've been starting to like Christney a lot recently. I've read several other Chrisney oneshots you've written and I've enjoyed seeing their dynamics come to life. This was no exception.

Oh come on Chris! Courtney just wants to be a good noodle and stay in school and do well, but nope. That's not going to happen while you're around. I'm surprised though that he signed her out even though he's not her legal guarded or parent. Is that even legal?

Typical for Courtney to hate the adventure at first, only to turn the tables on Chris and enjoy herself! I love it! I laughed when he whined about not wanting food court pizza, only for him to end up having to get pizza for Chef and the interns. At least Courtney's willing to help him cover his tracks a little.

I loved this! This might've just won me over to the Chrisney ship. c:

-Josh
5/5/2018 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
This is reminiscent of the Chrisney stories we used to write. Courtney is still uptight and reluctant but goes along with Chris’s shenanigans. The way I like it. I can’t believe the school would just let Chris pull Courtney out like that, but then again, if Chris can run a show like Total Drama where interns and contestants are abused on a regular basis I’m pretty sure he can get away with pulling Courtney away.

I figured your return would include the return of OOC Harold!
5/4/2018 c1 493UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
Chris McLean is pretty much one of those guys that's mostly likely to end up on "To Catch A Predator" one of these days. LOL

Anyway, I loved how their date turned out and all. Couldn't find which part of the date I liked the most, but it was still fun. I'm guessing the only home Courtney's going to is pretty much Chris's, I can tell. I can definitely feel it. LOL

Definitely gonna favorite this one for sure. Worth another read for the weekend.