for How I Met Your Father

6/27/2020 c10 Imcereal
I love this! Please update soon. (。‿。)
9/8/2019 c1 1showichi
Wow, okay. Rarely do I feel like supposedly manipulative OCs are actually manipulative, but Rinmaru is a shining beacon. Even in actual fics, manipulative characters are mostly described through the eyes of others. Making them PoV characters is very tricky, but I love how you depict it here. While it feels like the fic needs an overall polish for technical corrections and maybe some more transitionary lines, there is a very distinct style and voice present that makes it easy to read.

Tldr; this fic is a gem. Tysm for sharing. :D Looking forward to seeing more.
6/27/2019 c7 elyonb
Hello, I really love this story. You are right, there are nowhere near enough good Gaaraoc stories out there. I am really looking forward to seeing this one progress, thank you!
Gaara and Hiei are two of my favourite anime characters ever, so I was really happy to see this update and your other new fanfiction!
I'm really terrible at leaving reviews, but I will definitely be reading whenever you update!
All the best
1/14/2019 c5 2Allree
I love this chapter! It has a more serious ring to it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
12/29/2018 c5 4curlystruggle
THE SHIP ALMOST OUT OF THE DOCK AREA BLESS

hope you have an amazing new year author!
9/25/2018 c3 Guest
"I see what you mean, an oversite, no doubt. You and I can rectify it, I'm sure. When do you have the time?"

Should be 'oversight' not 'oversite'.
7/30/2018 c4 Guest
Great story!
7/24/2018 c4 1AnImEfAN506
Man! This is a really good story! I like Ranmaru's character, I think someone as savvy in the way of reading and knowing people really completes a person like Gaara! I can't wait to see how they end up together. Please don't drop this story. This one is destined to be a good read!
7/24/2018 c4 Heart
Poor, adorable, socially awkward Gaara. *le smirk* A war-great, not. Urgh. SIGH GAARA. Hehe unknowingly pissing her off~! :) I saw that smile! Muahahahaha. Oh dear Ichigo~
7/20/2018 c4 MAD96
I’m really loving this story. Rinmaru is an awesome character and I can’t wait to see what happens next. Great work!
7/14/2018 c4 2Allree
I squealed when I saw the update notification. And I wasn't disappointed! Very well written. I like the touch with the joker card. It made me think of the card game last chapter, and I thought, Well that's bullshit. Ha! I punned. Anyway, I can't wait to see how Asa and the rest of the kid posse will fit into the story later, because I've noticed that, similar to Rinmaru, you don't write anything without a reason. It's awesome! I hope you find yourself with a little extra free time that you want to dedicate to the next chapter, because I can't wait!
7/14/2018 c1 Guest
That's kinda cute actually
6/27/2018 c3 Allree
I love the whole betrothal idea! It's completely reinforcing the idea that she's coming into his life like a hurricane. And I totally love how she interacts with Gaara. The shop scene, while Gaara's interaction with Rinmaru is fun, I actually appreciated her interaction with the shop keeper more. It shows just how skilled she is at manipulating people around her into liking her and getting what she wants.

And bullshit is my favorite card game!
6/27/2018 c2 Allree
I absolutely LOVE Rinmaru. She's a very well thought out character, and totally hilarious!
6/7/2018 c3 Heart
Quick to forgive, eh Gaara? Oh dear what drama comes next?
26 Page 1 2 Next »