for Foiled Plans

8/6 c1 Guest
I love that you updated it. Usually I come back to just reread it since it's such a great story, But You updated! I can't wait for more
7/24 c14 Guest
Oh my God this is so exciting, I can't wait for Jess's mom to see Nick and Huxley together
7/19 c14 1amrawo
Wahoooo yay! So excited! Update soon!
7/12 c14 4bloodthirsty.bunny
love this! so glad u updated! can’t wait for more!
7/9 c1 Guest
This is such a great and cute story I'm so glad you updated! I love how they figured it out.
7/7 c14 Guest
This is so amazing, I can't wait for more! I'm squealing in delight
next please :)
7/7 c14 Guest
I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN UPDATE / THIS CHAPTER GOT ME LAUGHING & DYING & BRUH PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER OUT SOON / I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH NICKJESS NOW THAT THEIR KID IS BACK
7/9 c14 Serena BlackMamba Musio
please, i'm still reading ... i really like this story ... don't abandon me ...
7/7 c7 Guest
Awesome story! You have stayed so true to the characters’ voices it is super impressive. Can’t wait for your next update!
7/6 c14 Ness77
Yes! I am so happy they finally figured it out! I love how you used small parts from an existing episode here but Interweaved the nick/Hess/Huxley story into it so that it was the main focus and the episode was more of a catalyst for growth. So glad you updated. I can't wait to see how they handle this!
7/5 c14 Guest
Thank you so much for updating. This story is amazing. Please continue.
7/6 c14 7ANgel GIrl232
Aah, you finally updated! *Sobs* And Nick and Jess know about Huxley's paternity. Now I'm ready to for Huxley to find out that Nick is dad. Please, update soon.
7/6 c14 6Baronessa Scarpia
OMGGGG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CONTINUED! This is too good! Loved this chapter! Both realized and Huxley is back! I can't wait to read more so I hope you update soon! Thank you for continuing!
7/5 c1 Soffan 15