for Moses

5/4/2020 c1 YaboyindaMIB
*Sigh*
9/7/2018 c7 Anne Messervy
This is really good writing.
9/6/2018 c7 14Susan Popplewell
That was certainly interesting! Would love to see this as a movie! When they took the city Saba, it reminded me of Prince Caspian. Also, the part where the princess asks for Moses' hand in marriage, I found it quite humorous. Well done!
7/16/2018 c3 17T.J.98
This is a good chapter. You did a good job showing Amram's fears, but also God's promise to protect him.
7/16/2018 c2 T.J.98
The pyramids being used as lasers seems a bit far-fetched. From what I've heard, they were only ever meant as tombs for the Pharaohs and as projections of Egypt's power.

Apart from that, you did a good job. I like how terrified the two chief mid-wives were. It's accurate too, because Egypt was one of the few societies in the ancient world that abhorred infanticide. What the Pharaoh is asking of them is a great taboo!
7/16/2018 c1 T.J.98
This is a good starting chapter. It begins with court intrigue in the Egyptian Royal Family, and with Joseph nearing his own end. While I thought the summary of Joseph's rise to power was a little tedious, I understood it's necessity as those unfamiliar with the bible might not know it otherwise.

It's ironic that Pharaoh Sunusret died by a Canaanite-Egyptian plot; the friend of the Jewish People was killed by two people who would become their enemies.
7/15/2018 c6 14Susan Popplewell
Excellent! The narrative of Jannes past I found hilarious (being thought of by him). Looking forward to more!
7/14/2018 c6 Anne Messervy
This is really, really good! I love the way you portray Jannes.
7/9/2018 c5 Susan Popplewell
Well done. It is very good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/27/2018 c4 Susan Popplewell
Well done. Doing a good job.
6/2/2018 c1 BJames
Please update soon. I love it.
6/1/2018 c3 11Innocentia999
This is such a good story! Please update soon! God Bless :)
5/27/2018 c3 Anne Messervy
This is really great!
5/24/2018 c3 50CalvinHobbesGatsby
this is a good story, keep it up
5/21/2018 c3 14Susan Popplewell
That is very, very good! I look forward to the next chapter.
18 Page 1 2 Next »