FanFiction.Net
for Possibilities

10/30/2022 c203 51Drewmoviefan
10/23/2022 c202 67Fox Teen
Now this chapter gives me a feeling that we are drawing very close towards the climax of the whole story.

It starts off with the immediate feeling that Campion understandably tense about covering the Watershippers, and Acacia and Dandelion narrowly escape

Campion telling Orchis about Woundwort’s background made me think deep as well. I was so full of hatred for Lady May and it made me think why Woundwort was easy on her since they experienced hutch life together.

I’m looking forward to seeing how the meeting will go in the next chapter. If that’s what it is.
10/23/2022 c202 51Drewmoviefan
10/16/2022 c201 67Fox Teen
In this chapter the flood seems rectified, as Woundwort uses it as an obstacle course to train his army and to improve their swimming abilities. Seems the sort of thing Bigwig would do, considering his character has a plan for every adversity that comes along.

Lady May, once again, concerns over her beauty and badmouths Woundwort. In all honesty, it’s a miracle he hasn’t done away with her. But at least the Speaker has given her a taste of her own medicine some way.

And then Woundwort suffers further sleeping with her due to her petty gripes and complaints. A prime example of a toxic relationship. Though rather subtly funny.

Good work on this chapter. Onto the next.
10/16/2022 c201 51Drewmoviefan
10/9/2022 c200 67Fox Teen
Your 200th chapter! Wow! What a record!

So, we move back one of the story’s subplots which it trying to figure out the murderer of Buckthorn.

Their ammo it pretty cute and I like their ways of good soldiers; killing only for self-defence. And that little cat scuffle was rather funny. Made funnier with the slapstick of “Nose-in-the-Air” getting stung on the tail. I hate to bring this up but there it a continuity with the bee; they die once they lose their stinger but considering thus story it mixed with slapstick comedy and fantasy, is could probably be overlooked.

The fight with Scabious was well-written and they certainly brought justice to him. It will be interesting to see what will happen next with him fleeing.

Great work on this chapter. I hope things go well for you.
10/9/2022 c200 51Drewmoviefan
9/11/2022 c199 67Fox Teen
Everyone is understandably surprised to find Campion alive, but not so surprised to find the Speaker of the Past gone. Woundwort it suspicious about Campion being still alive but shrugs it off. Yet he calls of the execution so they can all prevent the flood. I wonder if it might fail. I have a feeling is might.

Lionel-Hector turns out to be responsible for Duster’s murder. Yet he seems he may have a light sentence as he would willingly plead guilty. His almost hugging Dusty was pretty funny.

Meanwhile at Watership Down, the rabbits are carrying out the ghost’s plan to dig and is doesn’t surprise me that bucks, as always whinge, whine, moan and mope about “digging being for does”. But in Hawkbit’s case, no. He decides digging it better than being humiliated – until we learn is was bunk off plan, which Dandelion follows.

Hawkbit’s dream it pretty funny too.

Bigwig then plans to help Hannah with self-combat – is was funny how he cancelled Bluebell’s upcoming joke. He decides to make a demonstration when Blueberry arrives. He seems make of stronger stuff. Bigwig clearly underestimated him, like he always does with Hannah.

We rarely see is in the series, but I love Blackberry’s smart mouth, especially in response to Hawkbit’s complaints. I got a good chuckle out of that dialogue.

Hickory and Marigold’s brief moment seems to be positive and improving. And Fiver needs to tell them about the vision soon. Happy times or not.

The next part has Pipkin and the others deciding on Blueberry thinking that he needs a family, but he seems reluctant about needing one the way he lashed at Pipkin. I agree with him needing a family, he seems a bit rebellious for his own good.

Nice work on these chapters, and I hope your issues are starting to lighten.
9/11/2022 c199 51Drewmoviefan
9/4/2022 c196 67Fox Teen
After a long while, Campion finally reunites with Aspen, who tells him of the task the Black Rabbit of Inle has set for him. Whilst Campion politely refuses his protection, I think there will comeme a moment in the story where Aspen will come in handy for Campion.

For a brief passage is was touching to see the prisoners enjoying freedom whilst they can.

I forgot how obnoxious I found Lady May, her saying she deserves the best flayrah, I can just imagine how pampered she must have been by her owners. But it was funny to see her get a little karma with her paranoia of eating roots that may have been worm-infested.

The Speaker of the Past makes a point about things not being told not to make a difference. People these days always seem to disobey and open up the consequences themselves.

Campion’s loyalties lay yet again trying to rescue her only to be killed. After a talk with funny dialogue from the Black Rabbit, I wonder what will happen next as he comes back to life.

I hope your issues are coming together and that you are okay.
9/4/2022 c198 51Drewmoviefan
8/28/2022 c197 Drewmoviefan
Excellent Chapter! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! Don't worry and take your time!
8/7/2022 c196 Drewmoviefan
7/31/2022 c195 Drewmoviefan
7/24/2022 c194 Drewmoviefan
Excellent Chapter! Can’t Wait For The Next Chapter!
573 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »