FanFiction.Net
for Possibilities

7/31/2022 c195 51Drewmoviefan
7/24/2022 c194 Drewmoviefan
Excellent Chapter! Can’t Wait For The Next Chapter!
7/24/2022 c194 67Fox Teen
Most of this chapter consists of Vervain learning the ropes. Very strange but strict customs in Nu Beatha with not caring much on lack of sleep or food. It was really funny how Vervain ignorantly disregarded Inker being Inqwynn for short – any thick ears would find it obvious.

Whilst being friendly towards the enemy, something in me likes Inqwynn.

Frustrating how they also have to start digging all over again, just because Vervain was doing his business.

Vervain tries to speak his mind to the rabbits in charge but doesn’t go down well. Being sent to their burrow seems like the least of their problems. Things at Nu Beatha sound very unpredictable.

Nice work on this chapter.
7/17/2022 c193 Fox Teen
This seems like a very serene chapter where the rabbits are simply relaxing.

Gillia and Blueberry’s conversation was sweet – and funny when the former inadvertently exposes her feelings (somewhat) Hopefully the latter can make sense of what he it trying to remember.

We then have another nice talk between Blackberry, Flora and Spartina. The latter explains her feelings for Bigwig but has difficulty sharing with him. Blackberry’s advice is sage. Waiting isn’t always the answer.

Finally, we get to Hazel and Fiver, who tells the eldest about the encounter with Willow. After consideration they decide to confide with he-Bluebell and Dandelion. I think Willow can be trusted otherwise Fiver would have had a vision.

The end was really sweet between the two brothers.

Nice work on this chapter.
7/17/2022 c193 51Drewmoviefan
7/10/2022 c192 67Fox Teen
What Captain Broom says about the warren’s chief being Pipkin is debatable it seems. While he is a rather scatter-brained octogenarian that may come in with a purpose later. Perhaps he is foreseeing something which we don’t expect. despite the clarification later on, I still have a feeling.

Acacia appears and clarifies that this ghost means no harm. And is seems the now-called Willow is in Acacia’s body like how Fiver hacks into Silverweed’s body to fish him out of Darkhaven.

Through the introduction, Bigwig describing Hawkbit in blunt honesty was really funny. Another funny part it Willow quipping about safe from danger since she’s a ghost, therefore cannot be killed.

The story of how Willow and her kittens died was very interesting, tragic and yet explained the “delusions” in the previous chapter, where the kittens are concerned.

Though trapped, there is a way to free her. I think the yahoo plan, while sounding difficult, might be less a burden the filling up the warren.

Very interesting chapter. Great work on this. And this Sagefire, stealing Willow's skull and wearing it …. The Speaker of the Past!
7/10/2022 c192 51Drewmoviefan
6/26/2022 c191 Drewmoviefan
6/26/2022 c191 67Fox Teen
This was a really excellent chapter, full of suspense and wonderment of what then chapter's title had to offer with haunting.

When Hawkbit talks to Fiver about the familiarity, I’m guessing he is referring to the underground caverns. That brief moment where Hawkbit tries to chicken out was in-character as well as his superstations with ghosts. As I mentioned that previous subject, Bigwig makes a valid point of things having an explanation, and his mentioning the subplot of the Blake Rabbit of Inlé in Lost was relevant. I would just like to say that his quote “Fear can make you stronger” means a lot to me and has helped me to be strong when I need to.

Suspicion rises when Bigwig apparently sees kittens frolicking and they just disappear then and there. I like your subtle writing for a haunting. Is builds stronger when the sunflowers start to wilt.

This ends with tense cliffhanger. I hope things will go alright in the next chapter. With all that’s happened is seems the rabbits will reject this backup warren with all that’s going on.
6/19/2022 c190 51Drewmoviefan
6/19/2022 c190 67Fox Teen
Yay! We get to see Bark again. She and Fiver are really sweet together, and her hugging him was super cute. It was accurately funny how Flyairth mistook her name for actual tree bark. And the various reactions to her presence worked well for each of the characters.

It becomes sad however when she realises that she was feared – but at least it was lightened up by Fiver and Bigwig clarifying. The conclusion it repeated when Moss encounters the big badger, but at least there’s no repeat of her feelings getting hurt – as she’s too busy petting Fiver. Forgive me for repeating, but her interactions with him is adorable.

The work on the new burrow is really impressive. So, if we did the math, the rabbits genuinely dug up to the hideout behind the waterfall and beyond!

Hazel and Blackberry’s conversation was very well-written. Blackberry’s realisation that Campion loves her it very sweet. I’m sure very soon she will realise she loves him back. Until then.

Nice world on this chapter. Onto the next one.
6/12/2022 c189 51Drewmoviefan
Excellent Chapter! Can’t Wait For The Next Chapter!
6/12/2022 c189 67Fox Teen
This chapter is looking neat.

The meeting about Flyairth was very well-written and the theories are quite reasonable as to why she reacted negatively of not winning the election as well as wanting to leave the warren. What I also like is Hazel’s suggestion of Silverweed looking into her, but Holly opposes since Silverweed does not like to do it. That got me thinking deep, and is must be hard for Silverweed to be so persistent with that task, but Holly’s words are wise that they only have Silverweed perform is when it comes to any circumstance that approaches.

Talking to Flyairth she still insists the warren it not safe despite the dangers that have past.

Then we get to the point of the chapter’s title, where we are introduced to the plague known as the white blindness. The way it’s described, I can’t help assuming it’s related to being tharn to begin with. Holly’s survival tale of the disease it very tragic, is makes me think of the Island of Spinalonga in Crete where they placed people who were suspected to be exposed to the plague spreading the place at that point.

Anyway, the mystery is solved; Flyairth did not leave in a huff, she was prior planning. I just hope this isn’t the end of Watership Down.

The theory is nice on how Captain Broom was the only survivor of the great sickness.

Greta work on this chapter, and I’m looking forward to see what Flyairth has to offer.
5/29/2022 c188 Fox Teen
I was sort of hoping Inqwynn would notice the splinters on Vervain after he chewed on the wood, since he’s that much of a loser.

Inqwynn seems to have answers for most of Vervain’s questions and Chibiscuit’s whereabouts. Vervain’s development is handled well as he expresses motion over his old warren.

Meanwhile, the Speaker of the Past informs Campion about Woundwort violating a law of (closely) sleeping with Lady May and for her is would be worthy of death. Yet she would be spared only with the drawback of exiling Campion form his burrows. Which I am thankful for. Lady May it genuinely the most obnoxious character in this story, but she doesn’t deserve to die.

The cliffhanger leads to think up great “possibilities” to what might be in Campion’s new burrow.

Nice job on this chapter.
5/29/2022 c188 51Drewmoviefan