FanFiction.Net
for Possibilities

5/22/2022 c187 67Fox Teen
We start with Woundwort’s group still tidying after the flood by coming across remaining corpses. Very disturbing but accurate the material I believe Richard Adams was intending.

Is has been a while since Lady May last came into the picture but she’s still as punchable as ever, spoiled as a house cat.

Her keeping Woundwort awake was full of subtle humour, giving to her obnoxious character.

The greatest randomness is the Speaker of the Past saying that it’s against the law for Woundwort to sleep with Lady May. Very intriguing as well. It will probably make sense soon.

Excellent work on this chapter.
5/22/2022 c187 51Drewmoviefan
5/15/2022 c186 67Fox Teen
Lionel-Hector is lamenting over the deceased weasel. Strong humanity considering how vicious those animals are.

But consequently, he finds himself, in the chapter’s title, mistakenly arrested. Dusty taking the weasel blood for humans’ blood. Despite the arrest, he is permitted to take a phone call. But I can feel his disappoint when is failed, after Debbie hangs up on him.

I have to say it’s very kind of Dusty to allow a second call, even though it failed as well.

When he is taken to his cell, we learn he is close towards the same criminals at the farm incident. I wonder if LH would take the offer to escape.

Nice work on this chapter. Let’s see what’s next.
5/15/2022 c186 51Drewmoviefan
5/8/2022 c185 67Fox Teen
Vervain wakes up in a very odd warren involving a bed, and later learns is it called Ni Beatha which meanes rebirth. Is it quite a mystery why Nepenthes, Vervain starts to learn about, it at war with almost anyone and it interesting that Nu Beatha has allies that consists of wolves and otters, and the mention of Kehaar is accurate.

Inqynn seems a very interesting character and is patient with Vervain’s aggression and hasty actions. This probably makes for a very likable character.

For some reason Vervain is under warren arrest, and this warren really does sound like a jail with strict timings for silfay etc.

This all ends with some curious thoughts on Vervain’s character. Is almost seems like he is getting a true taste of slavery – though he was punished in The Great Game for “wasting the general’s time” and that didn’t cure much, but this it probably more for him.

Great work on this chapter.
5/8/2022 c185 51Drewmoviefan
5/1/2022 c95 monsterjamvadim
WTF
4/24/2022 c184 67Fox Teen
Meanwhile, Pipkin and Thethuthinnang arrive to find the two tranquilised rabbits. Pipkin’s suspicion of Hawkbit lazing on the job was funny and very accurate knowing his attitude with work and Owsla commitment.

After the update of the attack of Pinky and the Brain, Hawkbit reaction to Blueberry being in one piece was very sweet even when he tries to deny his love for him. And after Gillia hugging him, his regains half his memory form his amnesia. He tells them of the attack and Bigwig privately formulates a plan. I wonder what that will be.

And the final scene again with Blueberry and Gillia was sweet. Nice work on this chapter.
4/24/2022 c184 51Drewmoviefan
Excellent Chapters! This review is for the last two chapters (today and last week) sorry for the delay! Can't Wait To See The Next Chapter!
4/24/2022 c84 monsterjamvadim
Aw I'm happy for fiver
4/17/2022 c183 67Fox Teen
Seeing how Hawkbit it prone to antagonising a lot of people in his surroundings it’s surprising how friendly he is to Blueberry, especially with him talking about taking one step at a tome the Owsla training levels. The conversation seems to benefit as Blueberry seems to gather a hint as to what caused his amnesia.

Soon the two mice attack and tranquilize Hawkbit and Blueberry. I wonder too how he might have reacted to him Blueberry calling him ‘daddy’. Pinky’s reaction to the attack of being kicked was really funny.

The procedure clearing themselves of the brambles was funny too and in material to Looney Tunes slapstick.

Meanwhile they had finally accomplished the mission of measuring the burrows, so it seems the climax is drawing close.

Great work on this chapter.
4/10/2022 c182 51Drewmoviefan
4/10/2022 c182 67Fox Teen
We open with Hazel silflaying when Heather comes up to him and expresses her concern about the warren’s future. She makes some valid points, yet it turns out that she was only voicing Flyairth’s concerns and plans of switching a backup warren. I hope noting like this happens. After all, there’s no place like Watership Down.

Meanwhile, Hannah is suspected of fraudulence and Hazel summons Silverweed. His looking into Captain Broom was rather funny but I like how you kept with Silverweed’s sweet, empathetic character as he feels bad for doing so. At the same time, I need to be patient towards the captain, knowing how delusional he can be.

Thankfully Hannah is exonerated – and her roast to Broom was brilliant and in-character. That got a chuckle out of me.

Great work on this chapter. Looking forward to the next.
4/9/2022 c61 monsterjamvadim
Ever since the Democrats took over, you LGBTQ sickos ARE everywhere
4/3/2022 c47 monsterjamvadim
WHO IS WHO

Is Rita the cat or dog?

Rita should be the dog so as to pay tribute to Rita from the Disney movie OLIVER AND COMPANY ️
575 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »