for To Find A Heart

10/26/2019 c8 2Chronosign
So when's the next chapter?
8/3/2019 c8 Angron
I really didn't like to see Issei being deleted without explanations or apparent reasons? I imagine that, but it's sad to see Issei thrown out like an old sock because of his perversity.

Even less to see a copy of the original cannon, Ulquiorra cross every event reserved to Issei as if he were Issei WITHOUT his perversity and of course, do everything better than Issei!

example Chapter 3 very dispensable in my opinion!
or even this chapter if Issei was not a pervert and mastered his Boosted Gear, Rias would have won the rating game!

in short, everything that Ulquiorra does, a NON Perverse Version of Issei would have done better!
7/30/2019 c8 guest
pleas continue this story, it is so good!
7/17/2019 c3 Guest
Que historia de mierda . Ulquiorra con harem?
6/7/2019 c8 Cross
Finally the brutal carnage chapter, it was satisfiyng to see Riser diing by flames more powerful than him.
Keep the good work and you have my total suport in this story. Greeting from Spain
6/5/2019 c8 EOS Aizen
Can you please give Ulquiorra Tereca Etapa? You should look for it .It looks EPIC
6/4/2019 c8 Guest
Make more
5/31/2019 c8 Guest
Make more
5/27/2019 c1 4TeraBaapBSDK
lol the concept was like
Old shady man: kid take this candy
Kid: Thank you uncle
5/26/2019 c8 MrKristoffer1994
Riser is finished and Rias finally free from her arranged marriage. Well done! I’m looking forward to Chapter 9 :3
5/26/2019 c8 ronlol2
Yay ulkiora raped him
5/26/2019 c1 SomePervyGuy
Review chapter 8 rewrite.

The real problems(for me)
Yasaka not doing anything when she and her daughter being threatened to be raped and broken, i mean she is the LEADER of the youkai faction. Also Ulquiorra standing there and just geting mad. You might say 'Oh but the ultimate queen is there', nothing would stop a man who just discovered his emotions and the strong emotion of rage, he would kill a man who threatened to violate and murder f*#& his new wife and child, even an ooc Ulquiorra.

You said it, you rushed the last chapters. Why you did that is beyond me. You could have taken your time. Reading fanfics is a hobby as is making them. Its not a job to rush or a must.

Well thats the most im gonna say, dont want to start ranting more strongly.
5/26/2019 c8 PERORONCINO
Very nice Update I like this .. especially killing that DoucheBag trash Riser hahaha ..pls update as soon as possible t.y
5/26/2019 c7 Exodus12345
This is a review for chapter 8 since it will not allow me to change or take down my original review.

The new chapter ending is way better than the last one and it is how it should go considering how strong he is so great job on the redo.
5/26/2019 c8 14General Feng Xiang
Finally, the battle I was wating.
Thanks mate.