for Time for some serious protection

9/13/2020 c25 Scribonius4
Wow... I mean, did they all really have to die? Fantastic read though couldn’t put it down till the end.
4/6/2020 c1 Guest
i like it
9/13/2019 c25 Steppy
That was one hell of a rollercoaster. I know I'm a bit late to the party but it has been a very long time since I've not been able to put down a story, published or otherwise.

I think my only complaints are the issues with Geography. Such as a desert being close to Munich and the ability to travel from Munich to Hereford in only a couple of hours.

Otherwise. Holy hell I'm definitely going to be reading your other works.
6/8/2019 c25 Glickenhaus
Jesus christ this was amazing. Few story kill off this mamy characters but that makes this much more interesting to read.
3/29/2019 c25 Mida570
Damn that was a rollercoaster of emotions, but it was an incredible piece, 8.5/10 just wished more of them could have a happy ending but i guess this isn't that type of story.
12/24/2018 c25 2AkaDeca
Great ending. Excellent story from start to finish! Amelia got what she deserved. Do more like these. This will be a hard story to beat, but I think you can do it!
12/24/2018 c24 AkaDeca
Everyone is dead. Love your writing, but hate how you killed the good characters! Hope Amelia dies
12/24/2018 c23 AkaDeca
WHY ARE YOU KILLIJG EVERYONE?! FIRST SEAMUS, NOW THE OTHERS?! Why?!
12/24/2018 c22 AkaDeca
Loved how Six got her ass HANDED to her!
12/24/2018 c21 AkaDeca
It’s so sad about the baby. Maybe there’s a chance it’s still alive?! I wonder how Miles feels. Great chapter!
12/24/2018 c20 AkaDeca
Damn! Really intense chapter!
10/26/2018 c25 3heebusgeebus
shut up, i'm not crying
my eyes are just sweating
10/20/2018 c25 bobbybiropette
Fuuuuuck this was heavy.
10/6/2018 c25 1xoanmeira
I stayed up till 4am to finish this...What a bittersweet ending, to be honest i was half expecting Tachanka to literally mow down the white masks and take back the base near single handedly when they first returned and started killing people. He's one heavily armored boi for a reason
10/4/2018 c25 7FraGSupport
Holy FUCK what a story that was too good damn tbh it would be a good show too lmao
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »