for Give up The Ghost

6/18/2019 c1 Guest
His first impulse is to cut his arm off... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
5/17/2019 c1 1S-Lioness
wow, you have creative ideas. I look forward to the next chapter.
12/2/2018 c1 The Whimsical Ermine
Cool
6/10/2018 c1 Guest
Are we talking morbid "Humor" here?
5/25/2018 c1 BlankCanvas624
God dang that was some real shit you got there! You wrote the emotions perfectly! Wow omg and it wasn't too ooc too! I love this and I can't wait to read more!
5/13/2018 c1 1Izuku
hOW is tHis HuMOr
5/12/2018 c1 1Zynis
Amazing start!
5/10/2018 c1 Turiel Ogsworth
It sounds like something Sasuke would do. But dayam if Sasuke doesn't manage to turn this into an angst fest with all his baggage. Him trying to get back to the Elemental Nations is going to be interesting. Especially because he doesn't have fuinjutsu, sharingan, rinnegan or any of the basic space time ninjutsu knowledge memorised (unless he read everything with his sharingan on) therefore making a new technique to get back to his specific world and timeline is going to be nigh on impossible. It'll be fun to watch him try though...
I do really hope he isn't going to make this story into an angst fest. Theres honestly enough angst in the world. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for the bandaged hand update. Looking forward to it. Take care of yourself now.
5/7/2018 c1 11Foxtronic
Oh I hope you continue this. Reborn/Naruto crossovers are so rare and this one is just so goo! It has a great start and I’d love to see whatever you could do with this!

Thank you so much for sharing it!