for A Deep Breath

3/28 c24 1My Eyez Are Watching Everyone
Good the 22nd time around.
2/27 c24 Sandy2348
Loved this story. Snarky Bella is the best
5/16/2021 c7 Guest
God, she’s an idiot pothead. I don’t object to the use of marijuana, it’s her behavior I have an issue with.
4/26/2021 c24 4Hanikka
This was nice story. Thank you for sharing.

But thinking about the same thing than one reviewer earlier: did they really have to get high all the time? I mean I do understand the need to make smoking pot (or what ever it is called) relatively harmless compared to smoking or drinking alcohol but when you’re high every change you get or when ever you feel a bit anxious it kind of makes it addiction and not something to be thought lightly of. It seems to be a case in all stories that has drugs in them.
3/24/2021 c24 Granny Wolf
fantastic story, well written. the emotions I felt while reading were impressive. so glad you shared !
2/9/2021 c24 8MrsNShelby2021
While I do like your story, I think they got high far to much! and the last chapter was a big leap from the chapter before. it would of been nice to read about their wedding and finding out shes pregnant
12/15/2020 c14 1Candylover778
love how Jake calls he loca
12/15/2020 c9 Candylover778
Hahaha Loving It!
12/15/2020 c8 Candylover778
Loving It!
Love how she still calls him sexy stranger man!
12/14/2020 c5 Candylover778
Omg did Jake find out?
12/14/2020 c3 Candylover778
He imprinted right?
Bet he warned her because of Edward
11/2/2020 c24 12bkhchica
Loved this so Much! You did good bringing this to life. I could picture it all in my Mind and hear it all as it was happening. That’s talent chica! Thanks so much for sharing!
8/22/2020 c24 MMTyler
Thank you for all wonderfully Amazing Story
5/25/2020 c24 Kedrane
Such a awesome story ! Great job !
1/15/2020 c18 Jane
I'm really loving the story but aren't they all getting high too often? How can they be covering their patrols if they are always high? How can they GET high with their wolf metabolisms? Charlie mustn't have much of a sense of smell. (I'm older than the usual readers, remembering my own daughter trying to hide the evidence and spraying like mad. We always knew.)
128 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »