for Midnight Sun Reimagined

5/20/2019 c18 10engel17white
bonito final, aunque si te soy sincero fue un poco corto, aun así fue increíble, gracias por tu arduo trabajo
5/20/2019 c18 LeoH
Hey! So she read the letter, I was always curious about that, I don't remember Beau or anyone mentioning it in the end of Life and Death so it was kinda frustrating to me since that was an emotional letter, thanks for fixing that.
I'm really excited for Breaking Dawn!
4/30/2019 c17 Aurain Orimura
I'm curious as to if you use the actual dialogue from the book for your spin. Haven't picked up the book in a while but it seems spot on.
4/28/2019 c17 16FireRed21
Can't wait for the epilogue and excited to see how you work on BD!
4/25/2019 c17 Northwest.Ghost
Another great chapter, It's so good to see that you're determined to continue your books, it's a pleasure that you stay with us :) Keep going in your great work!
4/24/2019 c17 RuthCullen
Eu não comento há algum tempo, mas gostaria de te felicitar pelo ótimo capítulo, nunca deixa de me impressionar a profundidade que você dá aos sentimentos e pensamentos da Edythe, algo que faltava no rascunho original. Por alguma razão eu não conseguir parar de imaginar Os Cullens lendo o seu texto e a Eleanor provocando a Edythe com frases de duplo sentido, isso me trouxe muitos risos durante a leitura. Excelente trabalho como sempre, estarei na expectativa por Amanhecer.
4/23/2019 c17 23YuriLover567
There's something bittersweet about seeing a story you love come to an end. I've followed MS Reimagined since it was first published, and through the almost year since its inception, I was not disappointed one bit. You have a real talent for adding unique spins to the Twilight series, and personally I think this is MILES better than the original MS draft.
Anyway, I can't wait for BD Reimagined, both my favorite and least favorite of the Twilight books for different reasons, and see your spin on it, since it's supposed to be much different. (And I have a feeling Renee's pregnancy is gonna fall into play in that one.)
4/22/2019 c17 12Quiet Ryter
TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ ᖴOᖇ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTIᑎG YOᑌᖇ ᔕTOᖇY.:) TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᑎ E᙭ᑕEᒪᒪEᑎT ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯOᑎᗪEᖇᖴᑌᒪ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ.:ᗪ IT'ᔕ E᙭ᑕITIᑎG ᗩᔕ IT GETᔕ ᑕᒪOᔕEᖇ TO ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ.:) IT'ᔕ ᑎEᗩT TᕼᗩT TᕼEY KIᔕᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗪEᔕᑭITE ᗷEIᑎG ᔕTᖇOᑎGEᖇ Tᕼᗩᑎ ᗷEᗩᑌ, EᗪYTᕼE Iᔕ ᐯEᖇY GEᑎTᒪE ᗯITᕼ ᗷEᗩᑌ.:) I'ᗰ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY E᙭ᑕITEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᑌᖇIOᑌᔕ ᗩᗷOᑌT TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ.:)
4/22/2019 c17 Guest
God I love them
4/22/2019 c17 LeoH
Great chapter, thank you for this!
It's amazing how she never gives in to temptation, she really mastered her self control, of course she hurt his head when she saved him from the van, and that Jessamine incident too lol
But it's all cause she is trying to save him, it's not bloodlust or anything.
I'm excited for Breaking Dawn!
4/22/2019 c1 1sharkinpool
Keep going this is so good!
4/20/2019 c16 Treyvan685
Loved it, currently just caught up with all four of these recreations in the last 3 weeks; I notice myself reading these with as much vigor as the original series!
3/27/2019 c16 16FireRed21
Sad this is about to end so soon. Can't wait for Breaking Dawn and how you write that out!
3/26/2019 c16 Northwest.Ghost
Another great chapter, already read all your 3 books, keep doing your great work!
3/25/2019 c16 12Quiet Ryter
TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ ᖴOᖇ ᑌᑭᗪᗩTIᑎG YOᑌᖇ ᔕTOᖇY.:) TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᗩᑎ ᗩᗰᗩᘔIᑎG ᗩᑎᗪ ᑎEᗩT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ.:) IT'ᔕ ᑕOOᒪ TᕼᗩT ᗷEᗩᑌ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᗷE ᑭᖇEᑭᗩᖇEᗪ.:) IT'ᔕ ᔕO ᑕᒪOᔕE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑎEᗩᖇ ᗷEᖴOᖇE ᗷᖇEᗩKIᑎG ᗪᗩᗯᑎ.:) I'ᗰ ᖇEᗩᒪᒪY E᙭ᑕITEᗪ ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᑌᖇIOᑌᔕ ᗩᗷOᑌT TᕼE ᑎE᙭T ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ.:)

(ᔕEᑎᗪIᑎG ᐯIᖇTᑌᗩᒪ KᑌᗪOᔕ) TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ ᔕO ᗩᗯEᔕOᗰE!
136 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »