for Midnight Sun Reimagined

2/5/2019 c1 Guest
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that you’re an absolutely incredible writer. I have been following this story for a long time and I’ve binge read your works almost as often as I have read the Twilight books themselves. It’s incredible and amazing. Please, please, please keep up the good work. Thank you for all that you’ve done.
1/31/2019 c14 LeoH
Awesome, that conversation between Edythe and Becca was so interesting. I feel like that left a bad impression on becca, but it's no big deal, and your explanation in the end seems good.
We're getting close, good luck, I know it's gonna be great! 3
1/30/2019 c14 Guest
Loved it can't wait for more
1/29/2019 c14 16FireRed21
This is so nice! And I love how you made Edythe help Becca with Allen like Edward with Ben and Angela do it differently.
1/29/2019 c14 Aurain Orimura
It's really nice to get the alternate perspective for the original story. Thanks for writing for us. Always great quality
1/29/2019 c14 Ruckuss
Great chapter. Im extra excited that we are deviating from the original rough draft. So looking forward to it
1/28/2019 c14 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story!_ This is an amazing and fantastic chapter.:) Its cool that Edythe wouldn’t let Beau watch then hunt because it’s true that they let themelsves be free in the woods.:) I’m really excited and curious about the next chapter!_
1/27/2019 c13 shawnjames873
I love your work man keep up the good work
1/14/2019 c13 MediaJunkie
great chapter looking forward to your next one!
sorry brain dead writing this review! will leave a better detailed one next chapter
1/12/2019 c10 Scott Scherer
Have you thought of doing the whole series from edtyhes POV I know it would be a struggle to do but for me seeing it from her eyes is much better love what your doing can’t wait for breaking dawn
1/6/2019 c13 Guest
Long chapter don’t bother me at all, well worth the wait can’t wait to read the next one
1/2/2019 c13 Aurain Orimura
Chapter was really long but definitely worth the wait. Thanks!
1/1/2019 c13 LeoH
Yeah, really long chapter this time, it was a great christmas/new year gift!
It kinda annoys me how Beau just let Jeremy say whatever he want, but it was nice to see his reaction when he kinda insulted Edythe.
I like how she mimic Archie's words ''need him like I do''.
Also one of my favorite parts is when Royal is looking at Beau and Edythe turns to look at him, I just love how she can be intimidating.
There's just one thing that I would like to see more and it's Edythe interacting with other people. Edythe's interactions are mostly with Beau, and it's the same in the original MS, we rarely see Edward interact with his family, and when he does, it's about Bella, and I get it, it's his mate, it's a major change in his life, but I would like to see more with Edythe, maybe in BD, you said you would focus on Edythe and I like that idea, to see different sides of her and her reactions to other people.
As always, thank you so much for this, Happy New Year!
12/31/2018 c13 16WinterSunshine
I’m so excited to check this out once I’m done with Dulcet Devotion! I’m trying to stay away from your interpretation of Edythe until I’m through with mine. Don’t want to do too much comparison, but part of me is terrified to read your “Midnight Sun” because I’m horribly critical of my own work and I’m afraid I’ll compare too much xD
From the glimpses of it I’ve allowed myself to read, however, I can see you’re doing a great job!
How far are you planning to go? Just as far as SM went, or the entire thing like I did?
12/31/2018 c13 31SwifteForeverAndAlways
I totally didn’t realize this was up until a couple of weeks ago, and binge-read the entire fic yo to this chapter that was just posted. Anyways...nice chapter! Is this going to cover all of L&D or just up to where Midnight Sun ends.
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »