for Midnight Sun Reimagined

10/29/2018 c10 17FireRed21
Awesome! I love it! Including that last part. This is good. Shame that you won't like do the whole thing if that is what you're saying but I get it. I just can't wait for what you have next.
10/13/2018 c9 Izumikii
I like the change you did, with mackayla, it makes her less, as you said, one dimensional like. It gives her a more real feel and not quite as dense.
10/10/2018 c9 LeoH
So a four-week schedule now :( Though I suspected it, since I'm always checking the days you're going to post. It's completely fine, just do what's best for you :)

That dialogue about how her hate grows with her love was pretty interesting, how she even hates her conscience that is trying to do the ''right'' thing and stay away from him, Idk, it's like she's hating her ''good side''.

Is she into comic books? lol

And I like what you are doing with McKayla, she's a lot more interesting now, and realistic, any normal kid would want to enjoy high school.
10/10/2018 c9 MediaJunkie
Great chapter I finally got caught up on this story though I didnt get a notification about it still showing your last update was 9/17
10/9/2018 c9 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story.:) This is an amazing and fantastic chapter!_ Does Edythe really pull trees when a girl looks at Beau? What will happen? I’m curious and excited about the next chapter:]
10/9/2018 c9 17FireRed21
I love it! I'm really excited for what you got next!
9/29/2018 c8 apolloalbion
When you get around to doing Breaking Dawn Reimagined and the wedding and what not, I think it would be neat to have a Bonnie Tyler: Total Eclipse of the Heart reference. It was originally supposed to be titled "Vampires in Love" and was inspired because Jim Steinman was working on a musical about Nosferatu at the time. I think Edythe would find this clever, and the fact that the song plays to the theme of love lasting forever is fitting for the story.

This is just a suggestion. I'm looking forward to the next installment greatly. Keep up the good work!
9/21/2018 c8 LeoH
It's nice to see Edythe's conversation with her sisters, like seeing a different side of her, but damn, she's touchy lol, I kinda missed her interactions with Beau, she's more carefree with him. When she's not with him, idk, she's always brooding and so serious, it's kinda depressing xD

To be honest I was kinda hoping we would see a little sparring between Jess and Edythe.
Anyway, good chapter, I am always amazed by how you can make me finish reading a chapter with a smile on my face.
9/19/2018 c8 1Azhirii
I've never given you a review before but I've lurked on your works here for probably a couple years now. So I'll give you a bit of an all-in-one today, I think.

You're probably my single favorite twilight related author here, in all honesty. I think a few years ago there was someone who did everything from Edward's perspective but ever since then I havent found a series of works like this that really... Spoke to me.

I've said before elsewhere that I often come across fics that are jarringly out of character, or don't flow, or just bad writing takes me completely out of scene. I get none of that here. I'm here for thevampires- and not a lot of people do that subject all that believably in the world of Twilight fiction.

Seriously, your work with Edythe in some ways, and in some parts of these fics, is honest to God better written than even Meyer ever did it. Like you say, some parts it's like she glossed over to get the ball rolling, but you really get into Edythe's mind. You approach a level of detail and I never see anyone else succeed atthings I guessed at with Meyer but you go and cover naturally.

I think you nail Edythe's thought processes down perfectly. The rationalizations, the reluctance, it all flows. I have to confess I'm more than curious how you end up doing the next few scenes, particularly the Meadow... Hell I wouldn't mind an entire chapter devoted to that. God knows if I ever get off my butt and continue my own rewrite it's going to get a pile of airtime with the way I see it in my mind.

Please absolutely keep doing these chapters with just as much detail as you have been. I know firsthand how much effort these must take to pump out this regularly. I'll be sad when you conclude this one. But if I had one wish it would be for more fiction from her point of view. Rewrites or original works.

Keep doing what you're doing, and I'll be there to readPerhaps I'll try and review things a bit more often. Get a bit more chapter-specific.
9/17/2018 c8 12Quiet Ryter
Thank you for updating your story.:) This an amazing and wonderful chapter.:) Its cool that Beau got to meet Edythe’s family and listen to her play the piano.:) I’m really excited and curious about the next chapter.:D
9/17/2018 c8 17FireRed21
I really like it. I'm excited to see how far you will put this story to the best you can do.
9/4/2018 c7 Izumikii
I love these long chapters ! They’re so enjoyable to read and its really interesting seeing this perspective from Edythe’s side. You’re also write so descriptively and with detail. It’s amazing !
9/3/2018 c1 Izumikii
I just wanted to go ahead and thank you for continueing and doing this! I simply love reading this. I could never really get into twilight but the gender flipped version was just so good. And yet it was to only be a single book. However, you changed all of that and I’m so grateful for your time and effort into doing this! Love you!
9/1/2018 c7 UNSC-Saratoga
Im not normally a fan of the Twilight series, but I do like Life and Death and I absolutely love what you are doing with it. Keep it up!
8/21/2018 c7 LeoH
Great chapter, I like that Edythe is understanding that although she's is always polite, people still get intimidated by her, as a vampire she's ''perfect'', so other people, especially Beau, are going to feel inferior.
Also I think their difference in age is very interesting, Edythe always refers to the other students as kids, and she ends up dating one of those ''kids'', It's a little weird if you think about it that way, but I like that she is aware of that.

Btw how is your Breaking Dawn going? I hope everything is well cause I'm really excited for it.
137 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »