for Vampires Aren't Real

Update please
2/29 c5 Guest
This is soooo good! Please update because I'm addicted
9/30/2019 c5 EmeraldFrance
I Can't wait for the next chapters! Kim's Such a Bitch!
7/12/2019 c5 Guest
Update!?
5/17/2019 c5 Somebodytolove
Please release more!
I am dying of thirst!
I need the next chapter to at least maybe just maybe have David not protecting...yea...protecting Lydia from 'Kim'.
Even though this is a Paul/OC story.
Anyway I love this story!
It's different and noice.
Love to keep reading!
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
3/2/2019 c5 Guest123
I love this story!
I definitely can't wait for more!
I hope that David does end up finding maybe some friendship with her. Can't wait for more.
*internal squealing*
3/2/2019 c5 2RockNGrohl
Read what you have so far all in one sitting. It was a good read. Love the Lost boys and your unique take on it. I read just about every fic in this section and many have similar takes, so I really love what you did here. Feeling hopeful that Kim learns about the boys and meets her fate. Fingers crossed.
2/25/2019 c5 4FlowerChild23
She really needs to grow a backbone and tell her mom the truth about Kim...Or maybe the guys could just eat her. That would be good. Story will come out.
2/23/2019 c5 PikachuHeather
drama. love it.
2/23/2019 c5 MissRuthless
Oh please tell me Kim gets ripped apart! I already can’t stand that bitch. Why didn’t Lydia tell her mom that they aren’t friends? Come on girl stick up for yourself. Oh this Kim is going to be a major PROBLEM! Btw David is an ass! I can’t wait for more. Lydia is going to go through hell with the lost boys on one side and Kim on the other. Poor girl.
1/3/2019 c4 FlowerChild23
Oh man. David needs to stop. This is cruel.
1/3/2019 c4 MrsMalfoy-19
I love this story! It’s totally different than any other Lost Boy fanfic I’ve read so far and it’s really captivating! I love Paul’s playfulness and sexy demeanor, and I love her budding friendship with Marko just because I personally love him the most. I wonder how the boys will react when they find out how her brother died, if they’re connected to his murder, and how she reacts when she finds out they’re Vampires, especially with David and Dwayne now I’m the mix. I really hope Paul becomes genuine with his feelings for her and not just strong her along, I don’t think my fangirl self could take such a low blow Anyways, I love it and hope you update soon!
12/27/2018 c4 MissRuthless
I LOVE this story! I’m super excited to see where you go with this story line. I can’t wait for her to find out that Paul and the rest of the boys are vampires. Excited for more. Til next time.
12/26/2018 c4 3Samcoo 12