FanFiction.Net
for A Link Between Minds

6/25/2022 c1 Guest
I hope you continue to update this. There aren’t enough Harry/Wanda fanfics out there
4/11/2022 c2 Billy Cook
please continue this story please
11/29/2021 c3 DarthEmrys
hey nice story. when is the update?
10/1/2021 c2 2Chartso
update
8/13/2021 c3 1Signal Lost
Update? Maybe? Please? With a big ol cherry on top?
6/9/2021 c3 hunzbookwyrm
Interesting start
2/19/2021 c3 4Zanteth
Read this in February 2021. Any new updates coming? This was an interesting read...
12/3/2020 c1 Bronze
That's one hell of a prologue! I can't fault Harry for hating his relatives. Nor anything he does to that old fraud who claims to be The Leader of the Light! The more Harry tortures him the better. If Harry and Wanda together can show the old fraud for what he truly is, so much the better. I usually wouldn't like the idea of Harry turning on his parents but, they followed the moronic advice of a meddling and manipulative old fraud and abandoned one of their children to their abusive magic hating brother and sister-in-law. So anything that happens they had coming.
8/12/2019 c3 11thunderofdeath97
please update soon also if harry weilds ddraig who is the boosted gear, and the red dragon of domination then does that mean wanda becomes a sub, also can harry lift the hammer i mean i dont think so but im curious and im assuming harry can boost damn near everything so does he have a limit?
7/31/2019 c1 2Realmsmith
is this up for adoption? cause if so, I'm stealing
5/24/2019 c1 Grimm Magician
You lost me at "Dragons" . . .
12/23/2018 c3 15Mechconstrictor
Interesting idea and not too bad story wise. But I would suggest getting someone to read your chapters before posting. There are a few mistakes that do distract from the story. If those were fixed, it would be a great story.
12/4/2018 c3 4Blissful-Artist
I just found this and I love it. I’m torn that’s only three chapters but I know MCU and Harry Potter are very extensive and it takes time to write a chapter. So, I can’t wait for the new update.
11/20/2018 c1 agnar
Why the flying fuck would you write and make us read THIS chapter in 1st person, when you plan to do the rest in 3rd?

I couldn't take it, I hate 1st person. I cannot fathom doing your intro chapter, meant to draw people in, in a different style than the rest of the fic. Especially a more annoying style. Turns people off the fic right away, so they don't get to the more palatable style.
11/18/2018 c3 King of Sparta
What is up with androids loving the Scarlet Witch? Is it her power or her looks?
71 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »