for What if Gine Went with Goku to Earth?

1/18 c37 13EmperorDraco7
Oh boy, about time we got to the point where Gine and Frieza began fighting one another... even the moment where the Galactic Emperor eventually goes into his second form. I really like how the fight is turning out and am curious to know how you will handle Gine’s battle with his second form next chapter despite her being weaker than him again.

Also liked how you did the scenes with the other Z-Fighters as well, I mean it is good to give them some scenes after all so they aren’t completely forgotten about during a major battle. In any case, I hope to see how the next chapter ultimately turns out along with the eventual transformation of Frieza into his third form.
1/17 c37 NacNak
Gine No!
1/17 c37 47reality deviant
seems that gine got deep into battle lust
1/15 c36 Voltar12
Excellent work
1/11 c14 Yifan Bao
I must admit that it was a very funny nod to Gine, Raditz and Goku (Kakarot here) name here, since both Kakarot and Raditz are both play on words for both carrot and radish and Gine's name was some kind of spring onion in Japanese.
1/10 c1 Silent Analyst
Poor Gine. Saiyan minds were really one track.
1/8 c36 WrapGod
Ohh yeah
1/7 c36 NacNak
Oooooh Noooo...

XD
1/6 c36 13EmperorDraco7
Man oh man, I was kinda worried that this wouldn’t get updated but glad it did and also about time we finally got the eventual battle against Frieza himself. Also ironic that Cui is spared from meeting his end unlike in the actual story although there is a chance that it might not be the case and Cui did arrive with Frieza and his soldiers to the planet to eliminate Vegeta but yeah.

Also I am imagining Yamcha and Nail doing all they can against the Frieza Soldiers themselves which makes up for Yamcha missing out in fighting them in both the Resurrection ‘F’ movie and the Golden Frieza Saga. But hey, he does get to fight them in DBZ Kakarot’s version of that arc from Super which was really cool. Also I have a feeling that Gine is going to save Vegeta from being finished off by Frieza since she is gonna be finding this scene of the prince being owned by the Galatcic Emperor to be pitiful. Looking forward to seeing how Gine vs Frieza will go next chapter.
1/6 c36 artfully
have been looking forward to this
great chapter
12/15/2020 c2 6Nickzilla20
Oh I heard of this what if scenario. Can’t wait to see how this goes.
12/1/2020 c35 4Kurogaya
I am loving this fanfiction. Keep up the amazing work!
I discovered this by hearing MasakoX reading it on his YouTube channel. And I have just been listening and reading along with him.
11/30/2020 c35 Joshua Stewart
I love this story keep up the good work
11/29/2020 c35 5Shisoukengo
Excellent work yet again, although I'm curious, will you have any power level readings featured in future chapters? It'll be interesting to see where these guys are again.
11/28/2020 c35 13EmperorDraco7
Whoa, it's about time we saw the story being back in the making and especially as I was beginning to think that it wouldn't get an update at all which kinda worries me. Still, I'm glad to see more of the story and especially with the moment where Kakarot had to bring Gohan and Dende back to the others, not to mention the scolding Gohan got from Chi-Chi for having run off on his own earlier. Then again, it was kinda expected given how he did leave without saying anything to them not to mention there's the whole thing mentioned about how the young Half-Saiyan was feeling bad about having not been strong enough to stop Nappa to boot.

Also liked the moment where Zarbon and Dodoria make their presence known and holding a few Namekian By-standers hostage. In fact, it's good that Bardock's team from Bardock the Father of Goku is also mentioned here along with the two right-hand men of Frieza mock them and Bardock himself, which is all Gine can take which leads them to be vaporized by the female Saiyan. A fitting moment, especially as I really liked how the chapter ended with her getting her much needed revenge on Zarbon and Dodoria. Looking forward to seeing how the battle with Frieza and his soldiers will go next chapter or so.
247 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »