for What if Gine Went with Goku to Earth?

6/10/2018 c3 MR MASSIVE
This is nice. Hope Goke grows to be big and strong
6/10/2018 c5 anon
Im really enjoying this story. Too often do we get a Gine/Bardock that are a perfect couple and a Gine who's an absurdly idealized mother figure. This story strikes a really good balance, making her seem much more like a person. Looking forward to where else you take this story
6/7/2018 c5 victor0606
Good chapter.
6/7/2018 c5 Reading Pixie
Love it
6/7/2018 c5 19firetype77
She's going to bend things that weren't meant to bend.
6/1/2018 c4 3GokuLover91
This is a great story so far! Please update soon! :D
5/27/2018 c4 141Quatermass
Okay, I like this. It's intriguing to see one of MasakoX's 'what ifs' turned into a story...
5/24/2018 c4 victor0606
Very interesting.
5/19/2018 c3 Reading Pixie
Love It when they find the Dragón Ball I see Gine wispering by mistakes Bardock and he returns lol
5/15/2018 c2 Guest
Interesting. This could be strange, how will she affect his training?
5/15/2018 c2 4SilverTwilight05
Oh, I loved Masako's what-if, and I can't wait to see how you flesh it out!
5/12/2018 c2 MR MASSIVE
This has huge potential.
5/10/2018 c2 Guest
Goku would probably still grow up to be the hero of Universe Seven we know and love. Gine would have a front row seat to her little Kakarot's development. Super Saiyan. Super Saiyan Two. Super Saiyan Three. If necessary, Super Saiyan Four. Super Saiyan God. And Super Saiyan Blue.
5/9/2018 c1 Guest
I don't agree with the others about Gine not becoming a fighter. Goku needs his mother if he's to truly grow up. Sure, she's not violent like the other Saiyans, but I think it's more that she's not a killer.
5/8/2018 c1 1ILiekFishes
Like what you have so far, I know it’s just one chapter, but it’s better than what some other stories have done. I personally like Masakox’s what ifs but I disagree with some of his choices. For example, I feel like it would be better if Gine didn’t become a fighter, as that just wouldn’t suit her character. So, in my personal opinion, you shouldn’t just be a clone of the story. Great chapter though, it’s a very promising start.
286 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »