for What if Gine Went with Goku to Earth?

4/28 c43 11Deep Blue Dragon
Oh wow this is really good I cant wait for more. I found this story after I listened to masakoX read it out loud. Please keep up the great work
4/16 c43 5Shisoukengo
Another excellent chapter, it always struck me as odd why Kami never attempted to make contact with any of the Namekians while they were on Earth. I honestly wouldn't peg him as the emotional type though, and I do disagree w/ Chiaotzu not learning any Kaio's techniques, particularly if it's the one I'm thinking he taught Tien.
4/11 c43 13EmperorDraco7
Whoa, really loved the battle with King Piccolo and it made sense for him to come back since Kami was revived along with Tien and Chiaotzu, plus I really enjoyed the battle that the two Z-Fighters as well as Kami and Master Roshi had with the newly released Demon King and their combined efforts were able to reseal him away. I mean, it is good to show the others were able to defeat a threat without requiring help from Goku (or in this story, Kakarot) in order for that to happen.

As for the arrival to Earth, I'm glad the others were able to arrive without too much of a hassle, plus there is the moment where Kami got to meet with his people in person for once which actually made up for it not happening in the canonical story. Also good that you had Katas aka the father of the Nameless Namekian mentioned along with the moment where he had sent his son off of Planet Namek during the time of that terrible storm and thus led to the Nameless Namek arriving on Earth in the ensuring process. You need to keep up the good work, especially as it's good to see how the next chapter will ultimately turn out overall.
4/11 c43 joeyginise
That was a very sweet chapter. Good for Kami, he earned this day.
3/29 c42 4The Grand Dragon of Light
Every new chapter of this Saga that I read just makes me love it more and more, I found it after hearing Masako X doing a reading on Youtube and reading it for myself (while imagining Masako’s voice reading it) is even better.

I really love your unkque take on things, how Goku’s mother may very well have dealt with things and raised little Kakarot differently on Earth, so many things are the same but some are different and I love these differences you made the most!

Grandpa Gohan still being alive for a start and still taking in both Gine and her son (kind old soul that he is), Demon King Piccolo’s defeat (yes I miss “our Piccolo” but Kami’s new role as an active Guardian Deity is just as good), meeting Raditz again (will we ever find out what happened to him?) the Saiyans (you let Yamcha live? I was shocked there!), the reason and journey to Namek (Kakarot’s chat with Gine was both cute and enlightening), Vegeta’s reappearance (Grandma Gine kicked his ass again), the Ginyu Force and of course THE DEATH OF FRIEZA was just so EPIC!

That ending though ... damn it Goku-uh I mean Kakarot, don’t go smashing strange buttons! Wait ... if that pod belonged to the Ginyu Force then will it take him back to ... and since Frieza is dead the next one in line is ... ooh boy, you did it now Saiyan Boy!

Just WOW! I loved this new chapter so much and I’ll eagerly await the next!

Awesome as always and I’ll see you *next time*

3/28 c42 13EmperorDraco7
Oh man, really liked the chapter showing the aftermath of the battle in question and especially with Gine not too happy that Vegeta was with Gohan and the others upon waking up, plus there's also the matter of them having allowed him to come along which added to this. Also I'm glad to see that you decided to show Gine eventually waking up after being out for a while plus there's the small dream sequence at the beginning of the chapter between her and Bardock which was a good twist.

Also liked the moment where Grand Elder Guru passed away and Moori succeeded him as the new Grand Elder, while it was saddening, at least the Namekians can breath a sigh of relief that their world was safe in the end and also liked the part where Kakarot got a body suit to put on too. Oh and there's also the fact he found one of the Ginyu Force's space pods which he used to leave Namek, which is pretty much going to take him to Yardrat instead of straight to Earth. Just wait till he has a reunion with his older brother Raditz upon his arrival there (to Yardrat I mean). I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that soon and also more so looking forward to what the next chapter will have in store too.
3/14 c41 joeyginise
Nice.
3/14 c41 4The Grand Dragon of Light
And so the Frieza Saga comes to end, not with a whimper but with one BIG bang and it was AWE~SOME!

Please don’t let Gine be dead! The bad guy’s dead, everyone is back to life/safe, now they can all go home! Right?!

Thanks for another awesome chapter and I’ll see you *next time*

3/14 c41 xavex
Well damn, Frieza shouldn't have gone cocky against someone whose base form is stronger than the mom.
3/14 c41 13EmperorDraco7
Oh boy, I really liked how this turned out especially with Kakarot having a small flashback of his talk with Gine about Grandpa Gohan and then turning Super Saiyan himself after witnessing Gine's apparent demise at the hands of Frieza. Of course, we know that Gine isn't really dead especially since we know that she's shown alive and well after everyone (except Kakarot) returned to Earth with Kakarot himself using one of the Ginyu Force's Space Pods to head for Yardrat without realizing it after ending Frieza's life in an epic battle. Remember, the Ginyu Force was originally intended to attack Yardrat anyway even in the actual story but we know there was a change of plans due to Frieza calling them to Namek in order to deal with Vegeta.

In fact, I really like the moment where Kakarot ended Frieza without giving him any kind of second chance whatsoever which is something Goku should've done on Namek in my opinion rather than give him some of his energy. In any case, I do look forward to seeing what the next chapter has in store especially as we know it'll be the post Frieza Saga portion of the series and Namek never got destroyed either, not to mention Nail is still around to boot.
3/14 c41 artfully
he, and this time Nemik stays in one piece
great chapter
3/14 c41 48reality deviant
this is very different from what i remember canon being...
3/1 c40 joeyginise
Ominous...
2/28 c40 4The Grand Dragon of Light
Ho-ly Shining Light this is getting GOOD! Don’t get me wrong it was already great but now it’s freaking AWESOME!

I know it was only a brief glimpse, and we may never hear of her again, I’m still psyched to see a glimpse of Gine’s childhood ... but more psyched to see her prove her mother wrong! KICK HIS NON-ALBINO ASS GINE!

Thanks for another awesome chapter and I’ll see you *next time*

2/28 c40 13EmperorDraco7
Oh man, I am really liking this chapter especially with the flashback of Gine and Grandpa Gohan starting it as well as the flashback of three year-old Gine and her mother Kiru at the end of it where Aspa had been killed at Frieza's hand. Also liked the moment where Gine herself became a Super Saiyan in order to save her son Kakarot, despite her all of a sudden losing control in the ensuring process which makes sense not to mention Kakarot himself becoming worried when seeing his mother like this as she fights Frieza.

Also liked how you had Kakarot tell Gohan, Krillin, and Chi-Chi to go somewhere safe especially given how he doesn't want his friends or family to be hurt or even killed whether it be by Frieza or by the rampaging Super Saiyan Gine. Plus there's the fact Vegeta would want to follow Kakarot regardless due to not being happy about being ignored during this very moment... that and I can see him (Vegeta) also angry over the fact Gine is able to actually achieve the Super Saiyan transformation when he himself should've gotten it. Anyway, while Gine is dominating over Final Form Frieza, we know sadly it is still not going to be enough when he eventually goes into 50% Full Power later in the fight but hey it helps make things far more exciting in the process so I hope to see more of this story very soon.
286 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »