FanFiction.Net
for Hollywood Choices

10/11/2023 c5 79tmtcltb-kals
Very nice way to wrap this one up. At first I winced when Lucy mentioned Flynn‘s wife and child, but I think ultimately it helped him understand. “Jessica” was a stranger in Jessica’s body and Wyatt’s wife was still dead. A fun and sweet story.
10/11/2023 c4 tmtcltb-kals
Nice chapter! I totally thought Jiya was going to save them in some high-tech way, so I totally dug the fact that, instead, Wyatt was the one who figured out their escaping route .I’m not really surprised that he froze when he saw her and Jessica. She may not be the person he remembers, but that doesn’t mean she can’t look or sound like that woman.
10/11/2023 c3 tmtcltb-kals
One good thing about reading after the fact is that I don’t have to wait to find out what happens next! Great build up in this chapter. Everything seemed so nice and normal until they realized it was totally a trap. And Jiya is exactly who you want in this scenario.
10/11/2023 c2 tmtcltb-kals
I absolutely adore Jiya. She actually might be my favorite character on the show. Sassy and fun and tells it like it is. Perfect person to go with Wyatt.
10/11/2023 c1 tmtcltb-kals
Haven’t read any Timeless fiction in forever. This reminded me of how much I like the show in the beginning. I actually found the plot line of Jessica coming back to life interesting, although I wasn’t a fan of how the show handled it. I am curious to see your take.
5/24/2019 c5 1AmandaH109
I always hated the whole thing with Jessica. Lucy and Wyatt finally admit how they feel to each other. Then they bring Jessica back, and Wyatt just runs off to her. And never once stops to think about how he actually feels about it, or that if Rittenhouse brought her back it was for a reason. Nor did anyone else on the team question it, not even Flynn, who trusts no-one. I was also surprised that Rufus never had a talk with Wyatt about the whole situation. He knew about him and Lucy, and how they both felt about each other, and yet choose to keep his mouth shut about it. Which is very out of character for him. He'd never had a problem with telling Wyatt his opinion before. The whole thing should of been a red flag for the time team the minute they realised that RH brought her back. So thanks for your rewrite, it was very enjoyable.
7/12/2018 c5 1Nitapeeta138
Please update
5/27/2018 c5 timeless2
loved this version so much better! hope season 3 is more like this.
5/19/2018 c5 LyattRocks
I know I keep saying it, but why couldn't the writers go this way instead? It would have been much better than all that other mess! Probably could had more better Lyatt interaction as well if they had went this! I loved everything about this chapter! I also loved that Flynn realized he has no chance with Lucy at all! I hope that will be the case if we do end up having a season 3! I wish there could be more to this, but definitely loved your version of this episode!
5/15/2018 c4 LyattRocks
I just loved seeing Wyatt and Jiya teaming up to figure out what’s up with Jessica being back! I’m glad that you had Wyatt realize that Jessica wasn’t the same one he knew after she tried killing him! I am glad they were able to escape! Can’t wait to see what’s going to happen When Lucy and the others get back!
5/14/2018 c3 LyattRocks
Yes, I am absolutely loving your version of this much more than the shows! I wonder who Jessica is involved with! I am glad that Jiya was there to help Wyatt think straight! Now how in the world are they going to get out of that house? Loved this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! OMG! That season finale ending! I am so want some Lyatt stories based on that like right now! I am hoping for a season three just for that!
5/13/2018 c2 chasidy.warner
Oooh I can't wait for more. I glad Jiya went with him!
5/13/2018 c2 LyattRocks
I'm still wondering why the writers couldn't have gone this way instead! This would have been much better even if they had still put Jyatt together, but I am glad you still have Lyatt together in this! Interesting how you still found a way for Wyatt not go to Salem with them! Love that Wyatt and Jiya went to check out Jessica together! Anyway I love this and can't wait to see more!
5/8/2018 c1 Guest
Yes...this is what should have happened. The writers blew it and made a mistake with this awful love triangle which has done nothing for the narrative
5/9/2018 c1 63Gracielinn
Aww, just think of how much suffering our shipper hearts could have avoided if we could have seen something like this onscreen... Nice job :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »