for Going Back to Save them all

1/5 c11 4Lily-Potter8
Love this story. Hope you decide to continue it in the future.
6/3/2020 c11 1inuyasha16451
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon
4/26/2020 c11 7Kaito Echizen
Mmmm
3/21/2020 c11 1Calmzone1
It is good, but your premise for waiting needs to be changed. You have Quirrell having his hands burnt from the reversal of his curse on the position. A few chapters back. But it was supposed to be slow acting, not the next day. So you could change that fact instead. It would be easier that changing 4 chapters
3/21/2020 c10 Calmzone1
Good story, but, um, Quirrell died in St Mungo’s. Moody is the new teacher.

Why does Narcissa not speak up about getting married to Severus?
3/21/2020 c6 Calmzone1
Don’t know if anyone mentioned, but near the end of Ch 5, Draco was sorted into Ravenclaw, but this chapter has him a Gryffindor. :)
1/22/2020 c2 15The Ghostly Minion
Another good chapter. Snape and McGonagall together put an end to a return to the Dursleys.

Shopping in Diagon Alley worked out rather well. Funny to think that Snape had a history with Crooks. Good for Harry to get Merlin’s wand this time, a true upgrade!

I imagine Harry stays at Snape’s.

Still wondering about the trip to Hogwarts and Harry’s back story.

1/22/2020 c1 The Ghostly Minion
Excellent start. A Harry who has done it all before knows how to work things to his advantage.

To have Snape collect him is something of a shock. But Harry knows things about him that make him the right choice. Snape sees the abuse, moreover witnesses it. There will be an ‘interesting’ conversation with Albus, Snape and likely Minerva too.

Did Harry leave with his notes? I’d hope a Hogwarts House Elf could be sent to collect any and all magical items. My gut says that Lily’s chest is there too.

Somehow, Harry will show Snape the note for the cure and have him publish and take credit. How he does this without spilling the beans, I’m not certain.

Nor am I certain how he’ll meet Hermione. Will he go on the Express with the others? There is a lot of his back story we need to learn.

10/16/2019 c11 The Ghostly Minion
You are taking this sub genre in a novel direction and I enjoy it. You are doing well in that you aren’t letting all the back story out in a big lump.

I see you haven’t update in some months. I hope you haven’t decided to drop it. I would hope that your following chapter are longer, though. Awaiting more.

8/13/2019 c8 Tracey Young
Ron’s in Slytherin. Hermione, and Neville are in Hufflepuff. How can the little twerp be bullying members of his own house if he’s bullying those two?
6/21/2019 c11 Corwyn
I'm enjoying this story so far, and looking forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
6/10/2019 c11 1xTCatxx
Awwww please keep writing it's really good!
6/8/2019 c11 1EchoTheHybrid
this book's great!
Please do more!
4/9/2019 c11 31FireChildSlytherin5
Very interesting fic so far. it’s pretty interesting plot as well the idea of Harry being 190 years old. Cause damn, so much history and knowledge...
4/9/2019 c11 1HPandPJO4ever
This is really good! Please continue!
264 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »