for Worm - Justice For All

9/6 c16 2gearhead2177
good job.
9/3 c3 bascospc
wtf? why did she reveal her powers to the wards and they are strangers at this point... and way out of character for taylor.. this is just dumb..
8/27 c5 Pristar
i thought u were a good writer ...
what the hell is this shit.
dude Taylor is acting full on OC. why is she taking charge, what changed her personality. And the wards are trained to fight humans who else are they supposed to fight tf...
parahumans are still humans as well as the mooks of merchants and emipre and abb.
u mean to say they don't fight the mobs?
extremely disappointing chapter
oh and can't forget her telling every little thing about her powers as well as working to help villians, i got the logic but Taylor without any experience should have have no reason to trust the villians.
8/26 c16 xsqewaaxs
it's been a hot minute since you updated. could you update soon. please
8/17 c13 Guest
So, Taylor no longer gets smarter as she levels up?
7/24 c16 Jameson
Have 1 of the 2 new system cards be an item shop so Taylor can sell off the stuff she can’t or is unable to use
7/20 c16 cameron1812
Honestly, this is just awesome. I love what you have done with this story, the premise, the plot. Some might complain that it creates a mary-sue type of character, but Taylor's a gamer! She levelling up her way through! This is great and looking forward to the next chapter!
7/15 c11 Guest
This is an amazing story! To be honest, I have no clue what infinite dendrogram is, but the story is so well written I don't really care ;)
7/17 c16 Rybalov
Thanks for the chapter!
7/12 c16 Volusa
I JUST got into Infinite Dendrogram, am barely five episodes in... Then I found this. Awesome story, and the "Remnants" are a nice excuse for dungeon diving!

I especially like Iusticia tho. Taylor DEFINITELY needs someone in her life, and Iusticia can be that person who she can always trust, who won't betray her.
7/7 c16 yuiopdon
I just found this and let me say, I’m eagerly awaiting further chapters
6/25 c16 Kragh
Thanks for the chapter!
6/19 c16 Blaze1992
Huh will there be a fragment that works against the others since they all have different personalities?
6/13 c11 Shandrakor
Love it so far, I can tell Taylor has a bunch of things to learn about gaming though. I imagine her dad will pick up on it though if she thinking to explain her loot. That Totem of the drowned Rat that wards away enemies five levels below her is hardly vendor-trash in my eyes. Considering the exp downgrade she was complaining about for the first rats she killed? For lower level mobs not worth killing to stay away? that's great, trash mobs not worth killing anyway still drain stamina and such.
6/13 c2 BlazerBug