FanFiction.Net
for Worm - Justice For All

1/27 c16 Paulthored
I wonder if Armaster might be tasked with getting a recording of the Dimensional Bubble map.
Because tinker tech 3d imager, sounds like a thing.
1/7 c16 Dale Jackson1
enjoyed
10/28/2022 c1 Guest
Please update this story
10/22/2022 c11 Veodus
(Symbol of the Brotherhood) what does it do?
10/14/2022 c16 swiftrabbit
I like this version of a Gamer!Taylor. Never seen the anime, but now I'm interested. Here's hoping you keep up with this story :)

Read ya later!
9/6/2022 c16 2gearhead2177
good job.
9/3/2022 c3 bascospc
wtf? why did she reveal her powers to the wards and they are strangers at this point... and way out of character for taylor.. this is just dumb..
8/27/2022 c5 Pristar
i thought u were a good writer ...
what the hell is this shit.
dude Taylor is acting full on OC. why is she taking charge, what changed her personality. And the wards are trained to fight humans who else are they supposed to fight tf...
parahumans are still humans as well as the mooks of merchants and emipre and abb.
u mean to say they don't fight the mobs?
extremely disappointing chapter
oh and can't forget her telling every little thing about her powers as well as working to help villians, i got the logic but Taylor without any experience should have have no reason to trust the villians.
8/26/2022 c16 xsqewaaxs
it's been a hot minute since you updated. could you update soon. please
8/17/2022 c13 Guest
So, Taylor no longer gets smarter as she levels up?
7/24/2022 c16 Jameson
Have 1 of the 2 new system cards be an item shop so Taylor can sell off the stuff she can’t or is unable to use
7/20/2022 c16 cameron1812
Honestly, this is just awesome. I love what you have done with this story, the premise, the plot. Some might complain that it creates a mary-sue type of character, but Taylor's a gamer! She levelling up her way through! This is great and looking forward to the next chapter!
7/15/2022 c11 Guest
This is an amazing story! To be honest, I have no clue what infinite dendrogram is, but the story is so well written I don't really care ;)
7/17/2022 c16 Rybalov
Thanks for the chapter!
7/12/2022 c16 Volusa
I JUST got into Infinite Dendrogram, am barely five episodes in... Then I found this. Awesome story, and the "Remnants" are a nice excuse for dungeon diving!

I especially like Iusticia tho. Taylor DEFINITELY needs someone in her life, and Iusticia can be that person who she can always trust, who won't betray her.
726 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »