FanFiction.Net
for Worm - Justice For All

2/1/2023 c17 Tribernator
I love a good update to this story. I honestly wish I hadnt found it till it was complete so I could just sit here and binge the whole thing without stopping! lol I cant wait to see where it all goes and what the outcomes are.
2/1/2023 c17 jmcdavid
Armsmaster reviewing security for the PRT ENE Calvert's backdoors being found and removed. Change my mind.
2/1/2023 c17 1orion0905
More then you could ever imagine Contessa.
2/1/2023 c17 fuunu
So does Contessa know that stalker caused Hebert trigger
2/1/2023 c17 1Draco0905
well damn. i was pretty certain this was a dead fic.
2/1/2023 c17 Obiki Doragon
A somewhat sensible Cauldron? Say it ain't so!
2/1/2023 c17 12nina0116
Wow it’s been a long time since we’ve had a chapter of this. Given what Contessa said, I’m looking forward to seeing what Thomas try to do.
1/27/2023 c16 Paulthored
I wonder if Armaster might be tasked with getting a recording of the Dimensional Bubble map.
Because tinker tech 3d imager, sounds like a thing.
1/7/2023 c16 Dale Jackson1
enjoyed
10/28/2022 c1 Guest
Please update this story
10/22/2022 c11 Veodus
(Symbol of the Brotherhood) what does it do?
10/14/2022 c16 swiftrabbit
I like this version of a Gamer!Taylor. Never seen the anime, but now I'm interested. Here's hoping you keep up with this story :)

Read ya later!
9/6/2022 c16 2gearhead2177
good job.
9/3/2022 c3 bascospc
wtf? why did she reveal her powers to the wards and they are strangers at this point... and way out of character for taylor.. this is just dumb..
8/27/2022 c5 Pristar
i thought u were a good writer ...
what the hell is this shit.
dude Taylor is acting full on OC. why is she taking charge, what changed her personality. And the wards are trained to fight humans who else are they supposed to fight tf...
parahumans are still humans as well as the mooks of merchants and emipre and abb.
u mean to say they don't fight the mobs?
extremely disappointing chapter
oh and can't forget her telling every little thing about her powers as well as working to help villians, i got the logic but Taylor without any experience should have have no reason to trust the villians.
883 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »