FanFiction.Net
for Worm - Justice For All

4/28/2021 c14 Hunter1933
enjoyed the chapter, hope your back feels better
4/28/2021 c14 TSFreedom
Great chapter .
4/28/2021 c14 4Greatazuredragon
Nice chapter, good work.
4/28/2021 c14 Masked Critic
That's a very nice coat of "Immunity to Cricket 1" she's got there. That fourth ability would mean Cricket can't disorient her with her noise powers, because that would throw off her sense of direction...

Sigh... and now another long wait for a new chapter of this (or Waterworks). I love your stuff, I really do, but some times I wish you had fewer stories, you know? That way my favorites could be updated more often! I'm greedy like that.
4/28/2021 c14 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
4/28/2021 c14 SlickRCBD
One minor criticism. Only private attorneys work for law firms. District Attorneys and States' Attorneys work for their respective government.
Private prosecutors are rare in the United States. Many States don't allow them at all.
Assuming Brockton Bay is in New Hampshire, Wikipedia says that
"New Hampshire allows private prosecution of any crime that does not carry incarceration as a possible penalty. However, prosecutors have the right to dismiss private criminal charges.[41] "

So a private prosecutor specializing in parahumans would be somebody trying to prosecute parahumans who committed misdemeanors that the PRT can't be bothered with. I'm not sure that they would get enough business. It would make more sense for Carol Dallon to be suing parahumans for damages, in which case she'd be a "plaintiff's attorney" rather than a prosecutor.

Sorry for being pedantic, but I kind of had this drilled into me by my Uncle John (an attorney in the insurance business) most of my life.
4/28/2021 c14 AzureLazuli
Mmmm, this story is fantastic! :D Please take care of yourself though!
4/28/2021 c14 Iceflame55
It was a pleasure seeing this updated. Feels kinda like a late birthday present, but one enjoyable one! Nice movement of things, showing everyone being on the same general page here. Looking forward to more Dungeon Running!
4/28/2021 c14 2Sage Nameless
My Embryo was such a good girl.

L-Lewd!

Also, the theme of the next chapter should be "Dungeon Crawling", let to the tune of "London Calling"
4/28/2021 c14 the.narr.master
Okay, so Grue is fucked, right? And the Undersiders by association too.
Nice symbolism on where yu put the dungeons and their names. Hope Taylor makes the connection too.
Also, next time she encounters Hookwolf, she'l be way more OP, so good luck to him not getting rekt.
Are you baiting us with the medallion? Because she'll get 100k bucks soon, got foreshadowed about meeting a lesser dragon, got the Paladin class explained to her and now has the medallion? Too convenient. Too much coincidence. Feels like a red herring you're very deliberately dangling in front of us readers.
And she's right. That thief taker class is practically made for hero capes.
Thanks for writing. I love this one.
Best wishes. Ta.
4/28/2021 c14 AyameKitsune
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
4/28/2021 c14 Limerick90
Ahhh, the hunger for justice, it is being sated.
Very happy about the new chapter! I do wonder how Rebecca is going to react to these news about pocket dimensions (and the implications of Taylor's powers in general). I liked Piggot in this meeting, it's making me curious about her role going forward.
I feel like Taylor forgot to mention the reward money to Danny. Either that or it's simply not worth talking about since she doesn't have it yet.
And may I just congratulate you on the placement and name choices for the pocket dimensions! Very fitting (and amusing).
I'm looking forward to more! _
4/28/2021 c14 176Firehedgehog
niice
4/28/2021 c14 1orion0905
Yay, welcome back, so much fun, a little info dumpy but the PRT will at least help keep people off her back.
4/28/2021 c14 15AthanMortis
So happy to see this updated.

Just a thought I had when I saw the list of dungeons: Even if they're not big fans of the PRT, it would make sense for Team Justice to let the PRT know their locations so they can be monitored in case anything comes out before Taylor can deal with them. Even if you don't plan for that to happen, it would still be a logical step for them to take.
724 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »