FanFiction.Net
for Worm - Justice For All

4/4/2021 c13 chaosdragon1984
While I can’t think of a single story by you that I dislike, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, this is by far my most favorite. Easily within my top ten stories by anyone.
4/1/2021 c13 Spellflame
Update?
Also I can just see the shard and Embrio fusing.
2/21/2021 c1 GreatWyrmGold
Well, I'll give you one thing—you got Dendrogram's habit of overexpositing mechanical details down. And ending on an ominous paragraph introducing us to a villain without telling us anything about him except that he wears rainbow colors and calls himself the Piper is a choice.

Still, seems like a decent setup.
2/9/2021 c10 Shonisto
Seriously love that Danny's more involved, and can't wait to see what he gets, oh and just ignore the haters that are against him getting powers, they obviously wouldn't know a good thing even if it smacked them in the face.
1/13/2021 c13 Uday Sra
Awesome
12/25/2020 c13 Everyones Critic
Question: is there anything stopping her from using a Job Book on Danny? Because that'd be the first thing I would try to "game" the system with XD
12/11/2020 c13 TheLostArchivist
I wonder when the secret will get out that she's apparently contagious? Like the fact that Iustitia is marked as the generic _001, or how she's part of a larger System...

For that matter, can those books be given to other people? That loot item said it wasn't bound to her...

Also, a typo:
Miss Militia looked as if _she_ was about to insist
(it says "he" in the post)
12/11/2020 c12 TheLostArchivist
I think I see what that Cuirass is for...
11/24/2020 c13 46Hikari Nova
very interesting fic so far and I can't wait to see what happens next :D so worth staying up till 5AM reading this XD
11/5/2020 c13 1Bobboky
Very good work. This is one of my fav stories.
10/29/2020 c3 Rydralle
Oh wow, this might be interesting and somewhat well written but at the point where Taylor herself exposed her gamer like powers on the looting her costume thing really discouraged me from completely reading the rest of the chapter. Will give this one a pass.
10/26/2020 c13 1The DCG
Interesting stuff, I'm looking forward to more. The nerf seems rather odd tho.
10/21/2020 c13 1nased0
It's a very interesting Gamer style fanfic. This Paladin title seems like a worthy goal in the long term.
But I don't really understand the last stats - Taylor keeps LV10 Swordsman job despite the LV5 caps.
Did she lose the skills she learnt since she gained LV5?
10/19/2020 c13 Tenderroast
Heh, this was a fun little read. Looking forward to more chapters.
10/10/2020 c13 MattKennedy
Interesting to see her faceoff against humans. :)
750 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »