FanFiction.Net
for Worm - Justice For All

6/8 c16 zergly
This just got to the good stuff also a halberd is a weapon of law and justice but also is the great swords of the time can't wait to see how gets the shield class because Taylor is not built for defense she is more offence & hit and run. Iustitia sixth change should be a guardian just think of all the legends of old with law and justice just a thought.
6/8 c16 Dasgun
/-/
5/30 c15 mr. bumpity
When Taylor unlocks thief taker is there any way to upgrade her skills? For right now is the perfect oppertunity to evolve gunsligger and mason to mid tear jobs. Reguardless your stories are great to read in these uncertain times. Stay safe, stay healthy, and stay sane.
4/19 c15 OmegaUltima
Curses, this one isn't on your list of "in the works" stories either; guess I'll have to wait and hope for this one, too...
4/13 c15 kyuzo3567
I'm really loving this story and concept, even if I've never even heard of the crossover universe that the aspects are from. I just wish it would update sooner but I know what the schedule and speed is like
4/13 c10 4dcoon
Is flat justice?
3/16 c8 madstack
Wow. Taylor not getting screwed over for once? Sign me up.
3/10 c15 centi108l
Cool story, must be a pain in the arse to keep track of all the numbers and skills though. Not to mention items.
2/21 c15 gabriel perkins
I hope this work keeps going I love reading this and waterworks thank you for all your hard work
1/18 c2 Prince Chrom
At the start of the chapter you described the sword as 20 pounds of metal, is that Taylor's mistake or yours?
1/17 c15 9Dragon Man 180
Is it wrong I'm imagining Taylor sitting in the bathtub with Iustitia surrounded by bubbles as Taylor cleans her like two sisters? I'm also eager to see what Embryo Danny is going to get, but i can see him with a Castle or Guardian one easily.

Given the location of the rest of the dungeon entrances, how will Taylor get to the Medhall one without Empire 88 swarming her?

Also, how jealous will Uber and Leet be of Taylor's abilities making them look like cheap imitations?
1/6 c15 4Araurlis
Did she actually get round to taking the Hunter job that she said that she was going to?
12/26/2021 c2 KuR06320
I only have two chapters, but there is a pattern that I am not liking at all. Taylor has not decided to do anything yet all her actions have been based on orders and suggestions from her embryo. In her monologues I don't see any critical thinking or ideas, just synonyms for "makes sense", "is for the best" or repeating exactly what the embryo told.
12/2/2021 c15 KureijiRyuu
I'll be honest, it's a good fanfic but I absolutely don't recommend reading it.

The release schedule is terrible for a slow-developing fanfic like this.

It's been 4 years of fanfic, with only 15 chapters (87k words) released and the final story began. Honestly, I'm sure this fanfic will never be completed because in this rhythm we'll die before that.

Now, if you're a reader who doesn't mind reading a fanfic with almost no chance of completion, I still don't recommend reading it.

With the speed of progression of the story and the release of chapters, it will take years for Taylor to become a little famous cover, let alone get to fight an Endbringer. I just don't think it's worth following a fanfic for 10 years in the hope that something will happen in the story.
12/1/2021 c6 KureijiRyuu
I'll be honest, it started very well, but the fanfic has become something like a generic shonen where the protagonist awakens a power and in the same day is already taking the lead from more experienced heroes and facing a powerful villain.

Another kind of annoying thing is how the MC just came up with an Endbringer truce to deal with a villain. I understand they declare a truce, but the Endbringer truce is something of another level, you can't just form one on the spot and expect them to obey. It's actually worse than forming an ordinary truce.
724 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »