FanFiction.Net
for Worm - Justice For All

11/5/2021 c15 1Liantei
oh my gosh, I was so excited to see you updated this! And with such a great chapter too! I just love the relationship between Taylor and Iustitia! Honestly, the existence of a person so wholeheartedly in her corner is probably the greatest benefit of her entire power set, considering what a mess canon!Taylor is

Also wow, talk about an ominous ending! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for writing 3
11/5/2021 c1 Sebine
Typo, this is her SECOND piece of dramatic equipment
the first being at the end of ch7, Hamelins cloak
11/3/2021 c15 Warclaw
Ah yes, the grind through the minions to get to the level boss. After a certain point it just becomes drudgery.

Of course, if she thinks about it properly, even the lowest level minions/zombies are providing her the potential for even more reward. With just what she's looted so far she has enough to equip a costume department for either a pirate or sword & Sorcery movie.

And that doesn't count what collectors might pay for the swords/mundane equipment. Just mount a couple of the flintlock pistols with a cutlass on a decorative plaque and you'll easily bring in a couple hundred dollars from the right buyer.

Yes, the weapons are crap/corroded/obsolete. So what? Present them correctly and they are more free money.
11/5/2021 c15 Ninja6345
So very happy to see a new chapter. Excellent work.
11/4/2021 c1 TheUnknowableOne
Don't forget about the Thief Taker class.
11/4/2021 c14 UrsinetheMadBear
Again, great story, BUT:
Brandish can not be a prosecutor. Prosecutors in the US are government employees.
Lawyers employed by a private firm, like the one that Alan Barnes and Carol Dallon work at, do not act as prosecutors.

Given that she would NEVER be a defense attorney and that we know she works for a private law firm, Carol likely works in business law of some sort.
11/4/2021 c2 UrsinetheMadBear
I really like this story, a lot. Just wanted to state that before I added a criticism.
In this chapter, you describe the sword form as twenty pounds of metal.
That is utterly ludicrous.
A massive two-handed sword, as tall as a grown man, would weigh around eight or nine pounds.
A one-handed sword would never hit more than four, and even that would be considered very heavy.
A twenty pound sword would be completely unusable by a normal human being.

Again, great story, like most of your stuff is, but that bit is just jarring to me.
11/4/2021 c15 JanessaVR
Always happy to see an update for one of your stories!

The PRT is actually being more reasonable than I'd expect, though I wonder what the National office thinks about all this. It's too bad she can't have anyone else accompany her into dungeons, but perhaps she'll come across an item that will allow her to make an exception for that?

Also, Danny's Embryo seems to be taking its time growing up...
11/4/2021 c15 Terror of Death Skieth
Glad to see some good chapters.
11/4/2021 c15 Limerick90
Huh, I thought it was the other way around. Been a bit since I read those parts, but I thought her stats did change her everything, she just had a safety setting for when she's "being a civilian" that toned things down to human levels.
I wonder if that means her stats are improvements on her base level, so actually getting in shape the normal way will mean her attributes will be worth more in combat?

Annnd that elevator is super ominous. Especially because it would both make for a nasty place to get Zerg rushed. Or for the elevator to simply drop, if the boss doesn't wanna play by the rules...

Hang in there Iustitia! This entire dungeon is an affront to everything you stand for, but it shall be cleansed!
11/4/2021 c15 Karharot
Thank you for the chapter, looking forward to what awaits on top of the dungeon. And to what loot it will drop ;)

Somewhat useless rant below:
"Justice follows Law and Order" is an idealistic view of things that is close to being naive, after all "Law" is something formed by those in power and far too often favors them or their goals in one way or another... A "Law" perverted by selfish, power hungry, ruthless people, or worst of all zealots can be far more unjust than simple revenge. Considering the grimdark setting of Worm and how legislation is formed under the influence of Cauldron or done by people who faced with the threats like Simurgh throw down laws more as a way to not feel powerless rather than to uphold any actual justice I would say one should be very careful when thinking the laws are really just... Ugh. Sorry for the rant. This story is probably too lighthearted to include such considerations but I left the section above in case JfA progresses to the point where Taylor and Iustitia get to meet with those who make or influence the making of law.
11/4/2021 c15 WJENKSREADER
Good to see this update hope to see more.
11/4/2021 c15 shugokage
Great job on this interesting chapter!
11/4/2021 c1 Korst
Maiden with Arms... well, I'd be concerned if she was armless. *Hahaaaa, FUNNY!*
11/4/2021 c15 AyameKitsune
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
726 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »