for Out of the Dark

3/14/2019 c1 37cold kagome
Oh that episode almost killed me i thought he was dead for real.. Omg .. But love our boys hug..
2/18/2019 c1 135JuseaPeterson
I hated Dean leaving Sam there and so I loved reading this. I thought Dean's thoughts were really good and fitting. I loved Dean and Sam's reunion and hug. I also enjoyed Mary's thoughts concerning them.
10/13/2018 c1 368SupernaturallyEgocentric
'One soul split between two bodies' - wonderful.

Love this.
10/12/2018 c1 Pie Love Luci
This was beautiful. I wish the episode happened exactly like this.
9/29/2018 c1 FabinaForever11
Loved it!
8/15/2018 c1 pandora jazz
I love how you wrote Dean's thoughts and emotions.
That is the big brother we all love!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us.
6/4/2018 c1 Elliesamdeangirl
Very good writing, encapsulating all the angst Dean felt at not going after Sam, and then the relief of Sam being alive, and whether it was Lucifer's doing, nothing else matters.
6/3/2018 c1 Iuvsbruce
WOW! I really can't find the words to say how AWESOME this is ! The episode showed some of this, but you have it a voice and beautifully! Thank you so very much!
5/31/2018 c1 PoissonIvy
Loved the story. :)
I favourited another of your stories earlier and have been binge reading them ever since because I just love a bit of hurt Sam and I love the way you write.

This is just so good it hurts, and people need to write more stories about this episode. There's just so much potential for good stories to come out of it.

And the finale! Oh my God! I NEED season 14 right now! :(
5/23/2018 c1 zekeschance
"She didn't know Sam". That right there is a powerful sentence with so much potential. Dean has always been Sam's parent and big brother all rolled into one. This story was like looking behind the veil. The perfect tag. As only you can write it! Miss you and love you! Thanks for sharing.
5/22/2018 c1 74MusketeerAdventure
Absolutely fantastic! Thank you!
5/16/2018 c1 Jenjoremy
This was wonderful - yes, the show gave us a brotherly hug (FINALLY) but I loved yours even more!
5/16/2018 c1 4Freya922
Perfect tag, capturing the boys’ bond through every moment from Sam’s death to their reunion.
5/15/2018 c1 SammysGirl42
;_;
5/13/2018 c1 ziggy.uk
So happy to see an alert for this story in my inbox. This was perfect, and just what we, and they needed. Can't believe the writers had Dean persuaded leave Sam again, they did it in Red Meat too, and it didn't sit right. You got Mary's thoughts right too, she may be their mother but they are home to each other, just the two of them. And the ending was perfect.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »