for Number One Dad

5/24 c1 17ColtKit Productions - Verse 42
Hi hi.

This is ColtKit, that you adopted the fic from, on my second profile.

Just wanted you to know, I can still read your PMs, through my email, even if I can't respond... so if your still interested in chatting, please PM your Discord or Telegram, to my main profile.

i will be able to read the PM, just can't respond to it on the direct site.
4/26 c15 16ColtKit Productions
Sorry my friend, but I've moved onto the Fanfiction App.

This means I won't be able to respond to PMs.

as the App uses it's own PM system. and if you download the app, it refuses to let you use the Site...
6/29/2020 c15 16burgel
hope you keep writing. I would love to see were you will take this story.
6/20/2020 c4 2D Picard
This whole fanfiction is brilliant. Thank you for creating it.
6/6/2019 c15 101Ruby Moon-Snape
At first I was confused about how Jean-luc and Riker had got to the country. Then, the flashback came and I figured it out. I like how Deanna said that each of the children's bodies are actually regressing to the age they appear. My heart ached for Jean-luc when Riker was talking about the abuse. Thank you for posting this chapter!
2/20/2019 c15 Hannah Peeta Lupin
Love this story so much. Hope everything's going well and that you finish this fanfic x
1/25/2019 c5 2Autohumans
That was a heartwarming chapter
1/12/2019 c15 1VulcanRose
A great AU for my second favorite episode of the series (after The Inner Light). Love it!
11/26/2018 c15 Anon
I'm enjoying your story. The helplessness is definitely felt, and it feels like you know exactly how to put Picard's words into the mouth of a 12 year old. I hope that counseling helps. I know that it has helped me.
10/17/2018 c15 5Jolie71
Hi there. Definitely take time for yourself! Your loyal readers will be here when you return.
10/11/2018 c15 9codedriver
good luck and take care. any trauma and PTSD is a hard road alone.
10/11/2018 c15 Neil Purling
If only you had access to the likes of Dr Beverley Crusher's medical expertise. Within a day you'd be sorted. Then pay a visit to Counselor Troi.

ST-TNG presented a positive, hopeful view of where humanity might go.
10/10/2018 c15 CastorLycan
Thank you for the heads-up. Take care of yourself and I'll keep you in my prayers :)
10/10/2018 c15 Ullswater
Hey it’s fine you need to concentrate on you right now. The writing will wait and it will be all the better for it then I promise. Take care. Ullswater.
9/21/2018 c4 11summerartist
So sorry dear Tam, but I don't believe I can finish this. *hugs* Don't get me wrong, I've loved it so far and spanking doesn't bother me, it's just that I wish that's what my parents did instead of what they chose to do. Well written and emotional piece. Sorry, but still loved the work :-)
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »