for The Seven Voldemorts

5/1 c1 Anonymous Reader
I think if the Harry from this fic travels back in time to his eleven-year old body just before his sorting this is what the dialogue would be:

Sorting Hat: "Ah, why isn't it Harry Potter. You know I have heard many things about you, now let's take look at that mind. Oh my, such courage within you something that you seem to have in spades and there seems to be an aptitude to learn with determination. Yes, I think Godric and Ravenna would favor you for their respective houses."
Harry: "Yes please any one of them would be great just not-"
Sorting Hat: "Especially that determination, I see you have a thirst to prove yourself something that Salazar's house would value. And Slytherin would help you in your way to greatness no doubt about that, hm."
Harry: "Yes I'll even be a bloody Slytherin. I just don't want to be a badge-"
Sorting Hat: "Perhaps even Helga's house would suit you, you do have a loyalty to give to those you trust, curious..."
Harry: "No please not again! Not Hufflepuff, Not Hufflepuff, Not Hufflepuff, Not Hufflepuff!"
Sorting Hat: "Not Hufflepuff you say, well you're not the first to broadcast your dislike for the house, a pity really. Well then if that's the case better be...GRYFFINDOR!"
1/28 c1 3Secret-Leadership
It actually makes sense.
1/10 c1 threado
Hahahah this was hilarious! Great parody fic
12/7/2019 c1 tsubakiryuu
I... don't know what I am reading.. but I love it.
9/25/2018 c1 1pycus13
That was so nice, apt and funny at the same time. Thank you.
7/16/2018 c1 7Mischief Managed-Up To No Good
*Sobs*
5/25/2018 c1 kittenloveramazing
I'm loveing this story
5/10/2018 c1 2LeglessFishOnRollerskates
What the heck was that. It was silly and stupid and made no sense, but I loved it.
5/9/2018 c1 134Invader Johnny
This has a lot of weirdness combined with some humor and some happiness in the end, all in all an entertaining fic.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service