for Deception

6/3/2019 c10 James Birdsong
These two chapters are good
10/25/2018 c8 James Birdsong
Nice
10/25/2018 c8 11TropicalRemix
uh oh...usagi is really upset and probably pissed that no one told her motoki was killed. That is a question. how is shitennou can teleport and the scouts can't.
10/7/2018 c7 James Birdsong
Cool seven chapters
9/19/2018 c6 LoveInTheBattleField
Nice chapter, please update the next chapter quickly!
9/19/2018 c6 TropicalRemix
he's going to kill everyone before they figure it out.
9/12/2018 c5 LoveInTheBattleField
Great story, please update the next chapter quickly!
7/3/2018 c3 Roxypockets1
Nice! I guess it really isn’t Mamoru? I was SO certain!
7/3/2018 c3 TropicalRemix
mamoru is going to be pissed that his friend was killed
6/15/2018 c2 Roxypockets1
I’m placing my bet now that the next person on the hit list is Motoki. Really though, it’s so exciting to have another chapter out! Though it felt a little rushed, like it’s trying to get through the plot instead of showing and building into each moment.
6/15/2018 c2 TropicalRemix
lol. did mina take the air out of his tires and take them off the car. That was funny.
5/26/2018 c1 Roxypockets1
I can’t remember if I reviewed yet on this one but it’s crazy good! Like, absolutely, brain-numbingly and creepily good (creepy because this is dark Endymion we’re talking about, right?) I’m so excited for whenever the next chapter will come out, thank you so much for your hard work!
5/9/2018 c1 TropicalRemix
i wonder which one of the guys is the killer,
5/9/2018 c1 Guest
Interesting story. Can’t wait to read more. I have an idea already who it might be, but I want to read more to see if I am correct. Only thing I hate about this story is that you killed off Luna. She was the best Senshi after Minako in PGSM.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service