FanFiction.Net
for Space 1999: Forgotten Enemies

8/2/2020 c1 Aussie SciFi Tragic
A great series of fics. I must confess Id of stopped the rebels as the Siperswift was such an advance. In this scenario they could of used it light years out to conduct recon. Also it could of been reverse engineered to get more for their settlement.

I look forward to how they fight the vengeful aliens. Mankind must survive!
8/1/2020 c11 Aussie SciFi Tragic
A beaut story. Did deserve a Arra appearance at the end though! Great choice if enemies though. Quella drive as a defence would of been a effective strategy.
9/22/2019 c11 12BlondiezHere
So freaking happy for the Alphans, but I still want more! Love, loe, love your stories.
6/15/2018 c11 Bailey Malone
Interesting story with many twists. I do see a character progression through all three stories so far, which is commendable. The medical issue was well dealt with. Your stories are enjoyable and gripping, well done. I, for one, have become a fan of the Helena Russell and Victor Bergman match. Unorthodox, but in re-watching my set, I can see how it could work. Perhaps because I'm an older guy myself, and we're not dead!
6/12/2018 c11 Dido
Excellent writing Danita. A lot of surprises in every chapter.
6/7/2018 c11 Beth6787
I’m so glad you ended this story in a high. Great job and here’s to the Bergens living “happily ever after” ...(with the caveat of a good adventure or two along the way of course).
6/5/2018 c10 72Beth6787
A fascinating concept for a weapon and your analysis and solution is expertly executed - I’m guessing that you have had some medical training over the years?...

Thanks for taking the time to play this story out. A fitting tribute for Barry’s centenary on Sunday.
5/21/2018 c9 Beth6787
This is really gripping Danita - well done! I am working on a second Space 1999 story but am dealing with several elderly people with extensive care needs at the moment so I’m very short on spare time. Hope to have something on interest to post soon.

Best wishes,

Beth
5/13/2018 c7 Beth6787
Very well thought out. I like the layers of complexity you have added and the unexpected consequences of Koenig’s command decisions in such a volatile and rapidly evolving situation.

I love the fact that it is not predictable where you are going with this story...looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
5/12/2018 c5 frieke
Ok, end of chapter 5 made me shed a few tears. Looking forward to the rest.
5/10/2018 c3 Beth6787
Very gripping. This story is unfolding beautifully. Great job.
5/10/2018 c2 frieke
Great start, Danita. Looking forward to the rest.
5/9/2018 c2 Beth6787
Very well thought out. You’ve put a lot of effort into describing the practical steps they would take to protect themselves and I love the way you have woven the aliens encountered on screen into this sequel.

You certainly have a lot of options for the future direction of this story. It’s great to have a new Space 1999 writer add their voice to this forum as we currently have quite a small community of regular contributors. I’ll do my best to add a few more short stories over the coming months.

I’m glad I’ve taken a little writing hiatus to catch up on my reading of others’ work. Well worth the time.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this plays out.