for All Out War

10/4/2020 c47 3Don 77
Damn I am getting worried for Negan as we know he can be a good person as shown with Judith and other kids, but let's hope he pulls through this.

Also what do you think of the Whisperers as a group and what would Dean and the others think of them?
10/3/2020 c47 11Malic Malic
I literally did a double take, cause I wasn't focusing well and read that Mary was on her knees before Negan and that spurred all sorts of ideas... I really should get my head out of the gutter.
10/3/2020 c47 38vrskaandrea
Oh, wow.
Megan is just loosing it, and I freaking love it.
You using Glen's position in that circle and having Jack in his place, with the healing that's as soooooo amazing, I loved that. Mary and her spite too. That whole scene was brilliant!

I have to say, I never was a fan of Tara, she is so annoying, so yeah, Carl, I know how you feel. Daryl going after Dean... That should be fun. They are both badasses when it comes to hand in hand combat, can't wait to see them work together to fight of a hoard or to stop the saviors or whatever you planned. ️
10/2/2020 c47 LaMario
Jack needs more moments to be the badass uber Nephilim he is
9/24/2020 c46 Kevinrock8899
Well, damn good work on the chapter worried what Negan might do next.
9/24/2020 c46 3Don 77
Oh so cool seems like it's not going to be easy but I am also worried that something more evil is coming.
9/23/2020 c46 LaMario
I'm lackluster about World Beyond, it looks like a CW show. The Daryl/Carol show is whatever but I am hyped for Fear to return and the anthology series
9/23/2020 c46 38vrskaandrea
That was awesome! I loved Jack and how he stood up to Dean, although I understand Dean and his pain. He just wants his mom. I am sure they will come up with a solution, but Dean storming out it is so typical of him. Well done!
Dwight, poor bastard. You portrayed his anguish well, he was nervous and anxious. Can't wait to see more eof this, sorry it took me so long to read.
9/21/2020 c46 24thedarkpokemaster
Damn seems that so much is going on right now, nut I know that Negan is not stupid he knows what Jack can do and will need to work around it, as that kid is a threat.

Dean seems pissed and Ketch will he is trapped in the Walking Dead world, and also yeah if only they all know what a dick Chuck is.
9/21/2020 c46 4ImpishDude2100
YEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
9/12/2020 c45 Kevinrock8899
Lol, I have to love Ketch.
9/12/2020 c45 3Don 77
Oh I like it I did have a feeling neither was going to head back with Sam or Dean, but I wonder how you will play in someone like Gabriel being he is an Archangel and how all the human of the Walking Dead will react to him.
9/10/2020 c45 24thedarkpokemaster
Hmm, so they are staying I think with the next chapter both Mary and Jack will tell them why they are doing this.

As for Negan yeah he is still alive, no way you can kill someone like him off that easy.

Ketch and Daryl yep neither like each other, which makes me smile, as they will need to trust each other soon.
9/10/2020 c45 LaMario
I'd pick TWD over Supernatural too. Way more simpler and doing good us easier there then back in Supernatural for someone like Jack
9/10/2020 c45 11Malic Malic
Such a good chapter, reunions all around. But what I am really interested is Negan. I mean, aren't we all?
226 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »