FanFiction.Net
for Shut Up, Jerry!

9/23 c1 Ufdyicouyfo
I love the twist at the end, it makes me wonder if he staged part of that on purpose to make them all yell at Jerry, since he could easily have made hearing aids himself
6/8/2020 c1 Space Is My Home
I never knew I needed this. Thank you. You are an amazing human being. 3
5/24/2020 c1 15PurpleWonderPower
This was awesome. I love how they all smash Jerry. Jerry's such a jerk. I always love it when he gets a good thrashing from the family. This was a great story, and really well-characterized. I love the bit where Morty, Summer and Beth stand up for Rick and yell at Jerry at the end. I can so picture this happening in the show. I also love the idea of Jerry telling the whole neighbourhood about Summer's first period cause he's "proud of his little girl becoming a woman". That's just the sort of stupid and gross thing Jerry would do. Love it.

Rick going deaf was a big thing. I really liked the bit where he couldn't hear anything they said and tried to make do but everything got into a kerfuffle and he had no choice but to confess. It was really sweet how they all comforted him (except Jerry, obviously!) It was pretty satisfying how Jerry was so enthusiastic about Rick leaving and slumped when he stayed. Definitely deserved that roasting. Beth taking care of her father was really cute.

Anyway, this story was really sweet! Nice job!
8/15/2018 c1 10Junior VB
No está mal.
Not bad.
5/11/2018 c1 11Irymia
Huh, I guess many Ricks across the multiverse met this problem at approximately the same time he did since they're basically the same person so maybe he can go to the Citadel and look how the others are faring.
It was funny and also IC, thanks!
5/11/2018 c1 41Sillycritter
This was awesome and felt like a real episode. Thank you for writing this! It was a breath of fresh air.