for An Ocean Deep and Cold: A SHIELD Codex

9/19/2018 c20 18DeAmonQuEen
This was awesome. Can I ask when we can expect the next installment for this story? I hope that it will be soon. Anyway, good luck and thanks for sharing this amazing story. i loved the entire thing.
8/13/2018 c17 Jane E Rochester
As always, your story is a delightful read. I read everything you write and wait with bated breath for each chapter! Your stories are also so well edited, making immersion in the story seamless.
8/13/2018 c17 Zexs
Have you considered cross posting in the avengers/Thor section of . The universe you have crafted really deserve's more views. Please keep up the good work.
8/10/2018 c16 Zexs
I'd really is a treat to see Loki so outplayed.
7/9/2018 c10 Hey it's Silver
Dug through to find the link to this because AO3 decided to d*ck out on me at the chance I can actually focus and enjoy this chapter. And I still struggle to recover my account on here. ANYHOW...

Oh poor Loki, I don't think even my stress can compare to what he's dealing with. I see what you mean by things getting worse for the boys before it gets better. Shield is going to welcome a very irked sorcerer, and I'm thinking a drink and a good talk with his fellow agents could help clear his head after he deals with what he has to deal with, but then whatever else you have in stores always ends up being the best.
5/31/2018 c4 6rioludoodle
Let me say first of all that I adore your work on the Codex series. :)

Each and every one of these stories, from the romping space adventures and superspy intrigues to the bittersweet and outrageous vignettes, is well-crafted and an absolute joy to read. You nail these characters, you honor the source material, you twist the plot in unexpected and interesting ways. The funny moments aren't just funny but rather hilarious - just like the best of the MCU. The bar is set high in every one of these installations, and you never fail to not only meet but exceed it.

I chanced upon these stories on TV Tropes's Agents of SHIELD fanfic recommendations page, and I haven't really looked back since. With all the unrealistically developed "Grant Ward redemption" fics out and about, I was getting sick of the lack of quality storytelling around here. The AoS fandom is rather sadly lacking in lengthy, well-written, in-character dramas, which makes this hidden treasure of a series of yours stand out all the more.

My two favorite characters in the whole of the MCU have been Loki and Agent Coulson; while the former gets plenty of love in the realm of fanfiction, the latter is, unfortunately, a bit neglected. I've spent a decent amount of time looking for good, Coulson-centric fics on the internet - you know, when I'm not working on my own to fill the void - and in the Codex series, I've found something better than anything I could have asked for.

Doesn't it just kinda figure that the best Agents of SHIELD fic out there is also a Loki fic?

You are a storyteller for the ages. Keep up the great work!
5/17/2018 c2 1AnotherShiningStar
I'm curious where this will go. I liked your characterisation of Loki very much.
5/16/2018 c1 43MacMhuirich
Great start! I like Fárbauti in this story and how she explains to Odin whom Loki takes after, characterwise. I'm curious where you'll take us.