for Trails Of Cold Steel - Alex's Intervention

1/2 c23 Vent-Zxa
After finishing Trail of Cold Steel, not going to lie, I was thinking of making a OC story, and some of the ideas I had was is exactly what you put in. The character is part-demon that have to ties with Erebonia and the Dark Age, he was born in Crossbell, he lost his mother and father, he fall in love with Emma and confess, and even knows the truth about her and Celine.

Some of the things you have here in this story is exactly what I had in mind. However the character's story about his past, along with the entire story would be entirely different.

I still feel like making the story, but you beat me to the punch. I didn't want you to think that I'm 'stealing your ideas.' Beside that, this is actually the best, yet first OC Trail of Cold Steel story I ever read.
5/25/2018 c9 5ChordOverstreetFan
The only thing I liked about Nord in canon was that I could have Jusis in my main party so I'm not sure how I Feel about that...although it made sense here since Alisa and Gaius have story involved in Nord...I just don't care much for Gaius. (I'm a bit of a Jusis fangirl.)
5/22/2018 c23 1speedkarate37
Nice story and awesome cliffhanger. I am looking forward to the sequel! I am so ready.
5/15/2018 c1 139arm
I only know a little about trails of cold steel and the series it falls under (i.e. legend of heroes). But, from what I've seen, you are essentially retelling the story of the first trails of cold steel with the addition of your OC, Alex. Is this correct?
5/14/2018 c10 14RedBurningDragon
So tbh kinda expect Alex to pull a Final Fury or Infernal Lord from the Tales series in one of these battles
5/12/2018 c1 7PRemington900
Now this is what I'm talking about. We need more Trails of Cold Steel fics in the fandom and who better to make that happen then the man the myth the legend himself. I always wondered how anyone could include an OC into the story and I'm looking forward to learning more about Alex and his love interest ;)