for Fated to be Related

9/8/2018 c1 Guest
sick fucks get a fucking life
8/10/2018 c1 2Flykiddx
well then... *blushing*. this one was a nice change from the others I have read and I must admit... This pairing is one of my guilty pleasures. You did a good job for this being your first fic with the pairing. great work.
7/22/2018 c2 81Jadiona
I actually have never read a Charlie Bella pairing before where they were actually related. It was different
6/8/2018 c2 tashakad
I love how you don't write like everyone else does with this father daughter story
6/7/2018 c2 6Egratia
God! please continue!
5/30/2018 c2 Guest
I really hope you add more or maybe start another ( ) story with this couple.
5/29/2018 c1 15xDeathAngelx
I thank u should make a full x rated story about this because this is good
5/28/2018 c2 Blistful2006
Well...no negativity here I commend. For Ben attempting something that is seen as to taboo. You ha flex it beautifully I lust admit. I read it even though my mind shined away because I know your such a gifted writer. Now in this instance it wasn’t. cheap, he waited until she was of age to even do nothing and she was a willing participant. He didn’t raise her and when he noticed his feelings he didn’t stay ariund her and dealt with his guilt. It was layers here and again main focus she was of age and it was consensual. So I can’t be mad at it at all. Kudos for you for tackling something that absolutely had to be weird for you and pushing through it anyway just to say at the end of the day you did it. I’m sure you got negative stuff anyway but I think you handled it well
5/19/2018 c2 2Kells618
This was really good. I love your stories and this one wis no different! I wish it was longer though!
5/14/2018 c2 TwilightSagaVampGirl
Turned out really well. I like that every one kinda wound up helping them out in their own way.
5/12/2018 c1 Babysis64
wow this was a good first chapter I thought. Very interesting. Also the way Bella doesn't want to be friends with the Cullens, I hope that she will be safe right.
5/12/2018 c2 1catgrl
OMG This was an awesome short story. I do enjoy reading Charlie/Bella stories.. It would be cool if you wrote more to this...
5/12/2018 c2 73066Twilight
This was really well written for the subject but i must say although it was Charlie/Bella i love reading their stories whilst reading these stories i just see them as two people who fall for each other i don't look at it as daddy/daughter perse. Well done and i would happily read more if you wrote more.
5/12/2018 c2 24Gajevyaddict
It's awesome. not my usual pairing but I love your writings so I checked it out and as always wasn't disappointed
5/11/2018 c2 2Siobhan Whitlock
Oh wow, this was amazing! Such strong love! Fantastic!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »