for Threads of Destiny

8/20 c25 DaughterofHalt
I really like how you combined the book with the movies in this story! :)
8/8 c35 3ThatBlueStrawberry
Nice chapter! Poor Rhae though :( at least she's realizing she doesn't want to go back to earth though :)
7/21 c35 Guest
Great chapter! I love how Rhae got Balin and Dwalin involved. A very interesting twist.
7/3 c35 12Faron Oakenshield
I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope Rhae listens to her dream and David and they both stay in Middle Earth. Like I've said before, I hope that if they do stay, David will be back with Rhae once Azog is defeated
6/23 c34 3ThatBlueStrawberry
I've been reading this over a few days, and it's so good! I really like how Rhae helped with Smaug, and the way the story's going! I'm glad she's realized she loves him, I hope they end up happy together ;n;
5/25 c34 2My Petal Heart
Wow! Thorin is so dark here and how he receives Rhae is so well written. It will be interesting to read how Thorin overcomes the sickness. Hopefully it's not too late for Rhae and him to reconcile.

To DawnScarlet19610 - I'm not against leaving a negative review when one is warranted, but this isn't Teen Harper and fans who write fiction spend lots of time on their stories to practise their writing. Perhaps they can read the same as other stories out there, but it's how the story is told that makes a difference.
4/14 c24 DawnScarlet19610
The story is really well written, but it's annoying that Rhae is being willfully stupid. Thorin, if anyone, should be having the hardest time admitting his feelings to himself, and yet he's managed to do so. Rhae insisting in her head that she's going back to Virginia at the end of this, when the reader knows perfectly well she isn't, is just irritating. She has absolutely nothing to go back to, she was even born in Middle Earth, and is a freaking princess. She's already been in Middle Earth for 8 years, her son wants to stay, and she's falling in love with Thorin. Her refusal to accept what's going on is only there for added suspense, but it's poorly done since it's just delaying the inevitable. It would be much more interesting to focus on developing Rhae and Thorin's relationship rather than her denial. I wish you had taken a different route to this. It's just too typical. This story doesn't stand out much from others involving girls dropping into Middle Earth and falling in love with Thorin. Almost every scene is like every other. I also really don't see the point of David. He adds nothing to the story. In fact, I think it takes away from the story because no mother would just give up raising her child like she did. No matter the reason, no matter the Valar, no matter the Quest, a mother wouldn't just walk away as easily as she had for 8 years. She also doesn't reflect well someone who knows the future. Constantly worrying about every little thing even though she knows pretty much exactly what's going to happen. Concern is natural, but the way she worries is senseless. And there's really no point in changing much since she only needs to save Thorin, Fili and Kili in the BOTFA at the end. Everything else ends up turning out well in the end, so why would she worry or even try to change things when changing things might affect the timeline and make her foreknowledge useless? Anyways, you do write very well, even though I disagree with a few things you did. I wish the relationship between Rae and Thorin would have begun in Rivendell though.
4/12 c33 My Petal Heart
Awesome change to the story. I liked how Rhae antagonized the dragon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/28 c32 My Petal Heart
Well written as always! We're coming up to one of my favourite scenes of DOS when Smaug attacks Laketown. Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/24 c31 Guest
Just catching up on all the chapters! Each one of them has been SO good! Keep them coming!
2/17 c31 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
Loved it! More please?!
12/31/2019 c30 April2016
I just love this story so much. Can’t wait till next chapter!’
12/27/2019 c30 Guest
Merry Christmas and thank you for another great chapter! I hope the new year will be wonderful and that more stories and new chapters come.
12/27/2019 c29 Guest
Great chapter! I loved the interaction between Rhae and Thranduil.
12/28/2019 c30 priya24626
Great chapter.i hope Thorin recovers fast from gold sickness
132 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »