FanFiction.Net
for A Meeting That Changes Destiny

4/7 c3 dragons9
This is great.I do hope that you will update this. I'm hoping that Harry keeps in contact with Neville and George so they can come work in his company and maybe get with Peppers friends.
7/27/2019 c3 9Frost Merry Darkness Luver
a college has a Dean not a principal
11/12/2018 c3 Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon
Please update new chapters
11/6/2018 c3 CatGirl.02
I personally think that you shouldn't bring in Hermione or any other HP-Charakter directly. I think it would destroy the whole purpose of Harry escaping to America (but you could mention phone calls or letters...)
I totally am for Natasha though. They would make such an unusaul/unique pair. No one would see it coming! ;-P :-D

Good job! Can't wait to read more!
8/4/2018 c1 HAEVs Sha
Harry born in 1980..
7/28/2018 c3 Freya16
Hi! For Tony, I think either an OC or Hermione cause... I don't really know but I think a relationship like that would be more interesting than Natasha x Tony.
7/25/2018 c3 WhiteEagle1985
A sorta interesting story here so far. I'll watch for updates.
7/24/2018 c2 morganelove98
Wonder woman or Black widow for Tony Stark
7/20/2018 c1 Guest
A person does not confess someone, they may confess to someone but in the way you are using it, about beauty and love, it would be more like they professed their love to pepper. Confess has the connotations of hiding something, as in you were hiding your feelings from them but you decide to come clean and confess your love to them. Profess is more just announcing. As it is your use of confess in the first chapter makes it rather unreadable
7/15/2018 c3 homer
I think your three options need reconsideration ... here is option 4 an OC with the strength of will to put tony stark in is place as needed ... arrogant is just one description of the a
7/15/2018 c3 Guest
Hermione should be with Tony
7/13/2018 c3 Guest
Please don't reduce their relationship to famous/handsome lonely guy with beautiful girl. It has somuch more potential than that.
7/12/2018 c3 Buttercup222
Wonderful chapter. As for Tony I like hermione Tony pairing
7/13/2018 c3 DeathCrawler
nice chapter and look forward teh next chapter, from the 3 i would vote natasha
7/12/2018 c3 wishgamit
good work
can Hermione transfer to America too.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »